“Summer Lunch with friends”
Review of Nama

Nama
Ranked #62 of 1,241 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The reastaurant is located a nice part of the city. The food was excellent. The menu might not be a big one. But is very good.
The staff was friendly and professional.
I would definitely pay a visit soon.
The pricing hits the sweet spot..
Do visit it...

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

A small diamond in a quiet square of the church of 12 Apostolon. Exceptional food with respect to the tradition, knowledge and fantasia to provide new dishes and tastes. We tried the cheese cake salad, kebab, chicken carrot puree and we were impressed. Try it early in the afternoon, otherwise call first for availability as the restaurant is small with about 15 tables.
Best promised restaurant in Thessaloniki

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was recommended to us by someone who knows the food scene in Thessaloniki well. It was an extremely hot evening and there was just one fan to help (air con wasn't working) but it didn't detract. Simple furnishings, friendly staff and although the guy who served us spoke English it was not good enough to describe the menu in detail - and that night there was only a Greek menu. And the thing is there is a lot of detail in the dishes and it would help to know to make a good choice for yourself. Because of past reviews, we had the cheesecake take on dakos - clever idea and quite delicious. Hubby loved it and I would have liked the base to be a bit more crunchy and the tomato jam to be a little less sweet - in fact, I think you could have had both jam and fresh concassee to emphasis the sweet/salt/fresh combo - but that's only an opinion from someone who cooks for a living - it is a clever idea. The battered courgette flowers in the silkiest yoghurt sauce were to die for - fantastic batter - very crisp which stayed that way. I covert that batter recipe! We had a grilled chicken dish with corn and carrot puree and I had a pork dish which I had been told was from the grill but it turned out to be a slow cooked piece of pork then finished on the grill. - Wonderfully cooked but too heavy/wintry for me on a hot evening. Served with artichoke puree which was good but again, too generous and a bit heavy for summer - a salsa would have lifted the dish. We drank the house white and the rose which were both good - the rose being the better one for us. Charming owner (I guess) with a very accomplished chef working in an incredibly small space but it was easy to see how well he moved around and kept everything in order. I would definitely recommend and return when next in the city. I wish them well - they deserve it as they are pushing the boundaries within Greek cuisine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I rarely post here
But this restaurant ... WOW!
Staff is super super friendly and the food is out of this world !
I had the pastas with truffle and beef tail : probably the best pastas I ever had ❤️
The " cheese cake " is sooo good as well
One of the best restaurant I ever eaten
And I don't say that so often
Please please please : go eat here !
I wish all the crew the best of luck in the future and I will come back as soon as possible ❤️

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Simon D
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was amazed by the beef tail cooked with papardeles pasta and black truffle. The baked potatoes with wild mushrooms was also a very interesting starter and the salty cheesecake is also a must. Very interesting collection of beers (made by small breweries) and also very interesting music accompanied our dinner. Placed in a beautiful plaza by a Byzantine church. Highly recommended. The waitress was also very kind and helpful willing to explain every dish they offer. The only disadvantage was the uncomfortable chairs and many mosquitoes

Date of visit: June 2018