Palm Beach Studio Apartments
Minos Hotel(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Grecotel Plaza Spa Apartments(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$193
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Pepi Boutique Hotel(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
  • Pool
Iperion Beach Hotel(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$124
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Bellagio Boutique Hotel(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Palazzino di Corina(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$124
Hotels.com
US$251
US$230
  • Breakfast included
Casa Vitae Hotel(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$297
US$201
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Moazzo Suites & Apartments(Rethymnon)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$158
HotelQuickly
All reviewswonderful family run hotelappointed roomspacked breakfasthotel restaurant isold townroom was spotlessmin walkopposite the beachfantastic staya sea view roomcontinental breakfastkept spotlesslarge balconylovely beachenjoyed our staysuperior roomolive oil
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

An amazing place run by an amazing family.

We arrived for our weeks holiday as a family of six, we had booked two beach view rooms one for my partner, my 6 month old baby and I then another for my parents and their grand daughter (my niece).

Upon arrival Easter Saturday around 11pm we were made very welcome and greeted by a gentleman, as I was busy with my baby and checking in I hadn’t realised our luggage was already on its way up to our rooms.

After visiting Crete for years we understand it’s a very family orientated place, but traveling for the first time as parents is stressful, as soon as I checked in this stress was gone.

I needed to find a chemist, it was Easter Sunday so I knew most places would be closed, however after speaking to Natasha at breakfast (which is just amazing with different choices everyday) she had a quick look on her phone she pointed us in the right direction.

Every time we arrived at the hotel during the week unless of course they were busy, the door was opened for us, and we were greeted with the happiest smile. Traveling with a baby under the age of one meant that I had to sterilise bottles, now there wasn’t a microwave in our room although a very substantial kitchenette. Natasha and her brother were more than happy to sterilise our bottles in the microwave in the kitchen.

The hotel also has a brilliant fish restaurant in the old harbour which we visited amd was amazing.
Perfectly accommodating my spercific fish allergy.

Would I stay here again 100% yes.
Perfectly clean, everyone’s so friendly, beautiful family, running a beautiful hotel.

Hopefully see you again soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kyra1089
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The studio hotel is situated along the waterfront. This family run establishment is welcoming and very clean. We had a generous tasty continental breakfast with a table looking out to sea. The room was spacious and had a nicely appointed ensuite bathroom.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

A nice resturant located on the seafront. The place also has hotel rooms for rent and they are fine!! Was there for lunch and it was good, friendly service and nice place to relax. The view is great, you see beach and sea - and has a main street passing the place. If you are on the beach and looking for a comfortable place to have lunch, choose this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brit G
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one week in July which even though it was 35 degree most days, the air conditioning in the rooms kept everything cool.
The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout, and the food was great too, with a lovely open-air restaurant with lovely sea views.
Very happy to recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Kind helpful staff. Nice rooms. Spectacular views. My family stayed for 3 days and we very much enjoyed ourselves. With our large balcony and spectacular view, we were also served delicious breakfast downstairs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family