2,132 results
All reviews christmas village family vacation french speaking nice beach relaxing stay fantastic hotel main restaurant all inclusive hotel pasta private beach archery pools zen children greek sauna crete
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

All in all it's a very nice hotel BUT there is some things they need to addressing!

First the negative:
The people in the front desk / reception are not very friendly. We where forced to change rooms on the second day because the hotel was overbooked. There where no help at the reception and the lady was very arrogant and NOT very helpful. You need to train your staff because consider it's a 5***** hotel - it's not okay.

The WIFI was very bad. 90% of the time it's was down or so slow that you can't use it.
You need to do something about it, again consider it's a 5***** hotel.

All the negative things a very easy to fix!

The positive:
The food where very good. I was not expected the food to be that good - consider it's all inclusive. We where very positive surprises.
The rooms are good and if you travel with children it's a very good hotel (All the activities are in French)!

Rating:
Reception: 1*
WIFI: 2**
Food: 5*****
Rooms: 4****

All in all - I'll give them 3*** - if they fix the issues I'll definitely come back next time I'm in Crete.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank benji8000dk
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stayed during Easter holidays and we were very happy for our choice! The impressing building of the reception gives you the first taste from what you have to expect. The rooms are very nice and stylish decorated and the whole hotel is built to remind a village with individual buildings. The breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets are luxurious with an endless choice of food and deserts. There is also two other restaurants, a crepe house and a bar with a pool and a really good spa. The staff is great and especially the manager of the hotel that is amazing!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank kasgiorgio
Reviewed 23 June 2016

great stay - main advantages: tasty food, high quality of rooms, nice and friendly service, variety of sports on the beach and places to visit around the hotel. definitely recommend to visit it with children.

Room Tip: houses in the left upper corner are definitely quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

I was last week in Ostria Beach hotel with my group 120 person. I would like to say big thank you for all you did for us!! I had with my people fantastic time!! The most important for me is to have my tourists happy and they really are. Thank you Mano for your care. Big thanks for all the staff in the hotel! Guys, you do amazing job! Special regards for team from the pool bar!!!! :) And special thanks for the best French animator (the best tenis trainer) who was the most friendly for my group from all the team! Thenk you all guys and hope to see you very soon :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2015

The hotel fulfilled our expectations. Everything was almost perfect. It is not true that the hotel is only for French people. We spoke English most of the time and there was no problem at all, the animation shows are in French (of course most people are French) but also in English and Polish. The hotel is located in a quiet place, nice beach, amazing clear/clean sea and it is easy to get to Ierapetra by bus for only 1,80 euros if you want to visit a city or buy something. The hotel has 5 pools, a lot of tavernas and a big gift shop as well. If you go all inclusive then you even have water sports for free. Food in also very good, a lot to choose from!

We definitely recommend the hotel! The only thing is that its not much for kids.

Room Tip: Best room ever! 1511!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple