Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$404.25
from US$234.92
from US$146.67
4,947 results
All reviews athens airport welcome bag pick ups regular taxi highly recommend this service driver waiting return journey flight was delayed transfer service friendly driver bottle of water reliable service great driver always on time company alekos luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

I booked this transfer service from the airport to my hotel in Athens. Welcome Pickups contacted me ahead of time with my drivers information, a photo of where to meet him and his WhatsApp number. My driver was EARLY, and texted me “Welcome to Athens! I will see you soon!” He was waiting for me right outside the exit with a sign, he took my luggage, provided me with a bottle of water right away, and loaded me into a spotlessly clean comfortable car. While we were driving, he acted as a tour guide, talking about things we were passing, giving me information, and tons of general information. I give this service a 10/10!!!!

1  Thank CarinS1104
WelcomePickups, General Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Thank you for this amazing feedback.
We are thrilled to learn that all your Welcome experiences have been so professional and enjoyable. We appreciate your support and we look forward to your next journey with us!

Reviewed 6 June 2021

this site is a scam!
It is indicated that in the event of a canceled flight it is possible to reschedule a transfer.
But no one answers at the customer service, the driver is wrong, he pretends to have waited for our arrival while they were aware of the canceled flight!
Do not trust this site because at the slightest problem they abandon you and collect your money!
No phone number to reach them!

Date of experience: June 2021

Dear Traveler

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not in line with the core values of Welcome Pickups since our goal is to make sure every customer receives the best possible service.

Please email us at hello@welcomepickups.com with your Transfer ID and email address so we can escalate your request to the appropriate department and investigate the issue further.

Rest assured that a member of our team will reach out to you shortly and do everything required to resolve the matter.

Once again, we would like to apologize for the situation and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to Welcome you, at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with the seamless experience you deserve.

Best regards

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I had two day trips through another booking app that uses them as drivers. In addition to be excellent drivers, they are sort of tourists guide too, offering numerous details of the places we were visiting and Greek culture. Besides, they provide cold water and snacks during the trip.
Since we liked their service, punctuality, and everything stated before; we started using them as regular taxi drivers for airport and hotel pickup. You can book and pay the rides in advance, they provide the driver info, phone, license plate, etc.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you for your review!
We look forward to seeing you again in our other destinations. Did you know that we cover more than 57 cities around the globe at the moment? Give us a follow to know more about us, our destinations and to receive offers. We hope to see you again soon!
We wish you all the best,

Reviewed 28 May 2021

I used Welcome Pickups on 2 separate occasions and was picked up by 2 different drivers. Both drivers were EXCELLENT! very professional, punctual and cordial. Both cars (Mercedes Benz) were sparkling clean and equipped with water. Thank you Welcome Pickups for an excellent, professional and reliable service.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you for such wonderful feedback!
This is great to hear and we are so happy that our driver was able to enhance your Welcome Pickups experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how enjoyable and professional you found your trip to be. We look forward to your next journey with us.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Amazing ride! Wonderful driver, punctual, attentive & very polite. The minibus was so great! Thank you for your excellent service. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2021
WelcomePickups, General Manager at Welcome Pickups, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you for your review!
Discover more about us by following us on social media to get updates, offers and your daily dose of travel inspiration and mostly, don't hesitate to use our services again in one of our 57 destinations worldwide!