“Great experience”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neos Kosmos
Description: Welcome to Indian Chef, the authentic indian restaurant! Here you will live a unique dining experience!
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

Great place for food and we were not disappointed a truly one of a kind food experience.this was our second time visiting In restaurant,good service and excellent food

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank Gaganpreet K
Write a reviewReviews (835)

Reviewed 13 June 2022

This restaurant is very good. It is very delicious and clean I would highly recommend it. Our family loves this place!

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

I live in Athens and have ordered delivery from Indian Chef many times. It used to be superb, absolutely the best in Athens. . One of my favorites is the chicken pakora and I order it every time. It used to be a huge pile of chicken but the orders have been getting smaller and smaller. Today I ordered it and it literally had two pieces of chicken! The rest of the (few) pieces where only fried dough, no meat at all. This is outrageous for €6:50!

Another favorite has been the chicken Korma. Last time I ordered it the dish was so sweet I couldn’t even eat it. The Butter Chicken I had today was quite good as was the rice pullao.

Please go back to your previous high quality Indian Chef!

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

Very nice Indian food and highly recommended to anyone that likes Indian food, a great friendly restaurant not far from the Acropolis on the main street

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

I went at indian chef with my family as we live in Greece . Was such a nice atmosphere and place to be and having one of the best food period. Family was happy so as I.

Date of visit: April 2022