Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Cynthia J
Helena, Montana

Reasonable rates

Review of Victory Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Mar 2024
Very nice staff clean and affordable rooms easy walks to dining and shopping easy access to city center
Loved the balcony view. Easy commute to Scenic areas of Athens and air port. Easy booking and check in. Not a high end hotel but great for the price.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: City noise …but a real feel of Athens. If you want to see Athens like a Native.
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Lol.travel
    $401
3.2 km from Victory Inn
View more hotels in Athens
All reviews victoria metro station minute walk sized room main road comfy bed tourist sites greek islands wifi euros street museum supermarket receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2024 via mobile

Stayed here in Aug 2022

Thank you Peter and George for being so friendly!

I was looking for a budget friendly since I needed a 5-night stay

Room was exactly what I needed - comfortable bed, clean, quiet, good showers, windows that opened (wishing there was a screen but it's OK)

Nearby is a delicious gyros placed that I visited twice, along with a brunch/pancake spot that I drool about even 'til this day

Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2023

IN OKTOBER 2023 I VISITED ATHENA AND I STAYED A WEEK IN THE VICTORIA IN. ALTHOUGH LOCATED IN A RATHER RUN DOWN AREA WITH LOT OF GRAFITY, BUT IT WAS NO UNSAFE AT ALL! THE SINGEL ROOM LOOKED REMARKABLY GOOD! A NICE STAY! FRIENDLY RECEPTION, QUIET CLEAN HOTEL! BATHROOM WITH SOAP, TOWELS, CHANGED EVERY DAY. SOMETIMES IN THE NIGHT THE NOISE OF A GUEST, USING THE SHOWER! THE BREAKFAST, INDIVIDUALY SERVED IN A BEAUTIFUL DINING ROOM WAS LESS MY TASTE. HOWEVER, I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE!
JAN LAHEIJ THE NETHERLANDS

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 8 September 2023

Nice and welcoming hotel just a few minutes walking from Victoria metro station. Very friendly and helpful front desk😊.
The room itself was clean, quiet (facing the courtyard) and the AC worked well. 2 drawbacks for me are the mirrors everywhere in the room (almost on each wall) and a small fridge didn’t work. I didn’t take breakfast at the hotel as there are a lot of small cafes just around the corner.
And St. George's square was a real find! Authentic, delicious and cheap meals at the sunset.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 19 June 2023

I communicated with the staff via email 1st to check if possible to store our bags for a few days while we explore other Greek Islands before making our way back to the hotel. They allowed baggage storage and was fast in their email communications. Hotel was about 10 mins walk from the Victoria metro station. Along the way, there are many shops and cafes, making it a very pleasant walk. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Hotel has a lift and was able to provide kettle and cups upon request. It was a good sized room, was spacious and clean same as the bathroom. Wifi was strong and the heater was nice and warm. We enjoyed our stay and it is around 25 mins walk to the tourist sites or you may take the metro few stops down.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2023

This hotel is very good and definitely merits its high ranking on tripadvisor. It is very comfortable, very clean and well maintained and I recommend it. I paid 64 euros for an overnight stay and the receptionist allowed me to check-in long before the due check-in time. However, the hotel loses a star in my rating: as I was trying to do the online check-in for my flight, I had to receive a message confirmation to my mobile phone with instructions in Greek only and it did not work repeatedly, replying to me each time that my phone number does not exist. Distressed that I might lose my flight, I asked for assistance at the reception and the receptionist said there is no mobile phone at the premises to help and she was also quite unresourceful at helping me resolve this issue. I find this disappointing: hotel receptionists need to be a bit more active with unexpected guest issues such as this one. I find it hard to believe there is no mobile phone available to receive a barcode confirmation to then resend to my own moble phone. Note to the management: perhpas it is advisable to think about a mobile phone for the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2023