“A wonderful experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Balcony View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
49SandiC
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Average location, not well maintained”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed in this apartment for about 1 week. It's a small apartment but with enough beds to sleep about 4 people.

We enjoyed the nice balcony. The house has good facilities and a well stocked kitchen. The beds were not very comfortable but good enough to sleep on. The metro was close. The apartment is on a hill so it's a little bit of a hard walk to get up the hill.

We got a bit of a surprise at the end however. We had a toddler and on some occasions he would close the doors a little bit too hard. On this occasion he closed the door and some of the paste holding the windows in the door chipped off. If the door was well maintained I would have gladly accepted the damage. But the paste was chipping all over the door when we arrived and even normal usage would have damaged the paste. It was even missing a big piece from a previous guest. Long story short: we ended up paying for the damage. I would recommend the owner of this house to replace the paste in a good manner so that next guests do not have to deal with this.

At checkout everything will be checked: number of plates, number of towels, electrical equipment and so on. At checkout we had 2 problems:

1. According to the owner she was missing 1 red towel.
2. The lamp on the boiler did not turn on. Thank god it turned on while we were standing because the hot water was opened

The general feeling that we got was that if any of the appliances broke (like the AC, Boiler, TV, furnace and so on) while we were there we would have to pay for the repair costs. That is why the checkout was a very unpleasant experience where you just held your breath that everything would work. All these appliance can break with normal usage. With some appliance you can't do much more that turn them on and off. So I don't know how you can hold the guests accountable for any problems with the appliances.

My recommendation is that upon checkin you assess everything, count the number of items in the apartment, make detailed pictures of everything.

All in all it was an average stay with an unpleasant ending.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcon
Liked least: Checkout
Travelling group: Kleine kinderen
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nee.
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Sep 2014
When a guest doesn't respect our property creating damage we are forced to ask for the security deposit back. As far as the allegations of bad maintenance are concerned everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
We are trying hard to keep everything up to a good standard and this guest didn't help us with their attitude and malpractices. Still, no security deposit was claimed since lack of good parenting is not on our list of deposit claims.
Belrin
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
1 Sep 2014
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. The new metro station is open now and closer to the apartment than ever. I'm sure you will enjoy it more next time :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thessaloniki
Reviewed 20 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
1 Sep 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I feel like I've made a new friend and I'm looking forward to having you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing