Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam

from US$158.66
from US$96.16
from US$75.65
More Info
All reviews fish pedi full body great massage mani pedi therapist therapeutic
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a massage and fish pedicure. It was a fun, refreshing break from the heat. Pleasant staff and delicious iced tea.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Leo_Dmo, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the review! Happy travels

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Very relaxing and well worth the visit.

Staff were very friendly and pleasant. - First time in one and thought would be awkward but very professional and relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Leo_Dmo, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our facilities. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Athens! Happy travels!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Awesome experience with great staff and services. I had the back massage and it was relaxing. Staff did an excellent job making me feel comfortable and welcomed. My wife did the fish pedi. She LOVED it. She stated it was the smoothest her feet have ever been after a pedicure. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Leo_Dmo, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Dustin, thank you for your positive words. The staff and I are extremely happy you enjoyed your time at our facilities. Glad, we worked out the knots on your back and the fish smoothed out the tired feet of your wife. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Athens.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Wonderful relaxing experience! Clean and professional. Would definitely go back.One of the best massages I’ve had.

Date of experience: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Leo_Dmo, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Kimberly, thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to your next visit! Happy travels!

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

After an 11+ hour flight from the US and walking around in the sometimes unbearable summer Athens heat for a few days, a spa day was exactly what I needed. I chose a package that included an hour essential oils message, about 30 mins or so in the hammam, and then a fish pedicure. Everything from the moment that I walked into this facility was perfect! It is a very relaxing atmosphere (don’t let the outside of the building or the trip up the sketchy elevator fool you!) and all staff are there to make you feel as relaxed as possible. I also thought the price for the quality of the service was unbeatable. I will definitely be returning during my next trip to Athens!

Leo_Dmo, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear friend thank you so much for your kind words! A jet lag and long hours of sightseeing can be exhausting so a trip to the spa is a must! The fish spa team and I are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at our facilities. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Athens :)