All reviews olympic stadium small apartment walking distance taxi ride very comfortable stay perfect stay staff was very friendly and helpful comfortable rooms train station boutique hotel perfect location suite kifissias balcony kettle street acropolis
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Came here about a week ago. I had a conference I needed to attend to. It was a hotel near the Olympic stadium where the conference was so I booked it without much though. Eventually, it was a good choice. I booked one of the suites with no breakfast, but they added the breakfast for free in my reservation. Clean room. quite spacious. The WIFI signal was strong too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice place with warm and extremely friendly staff. Quiet location and i got nice big room in 2 floors with own terrace garden. As name tells it is more apartment hotel where you feels like at home :)
Recommend for sure

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I didn't like the place at all. They booked for me "superior room" which cost 95 EUR. This room was very small, extremely small bathroom as well. Breakfast was managed in the "reception area" by average age lady which role is to put 1 piece of salami and 1 piece of tomato after each guest in order to avoid someone to take 2 pcs. They have 3 buildings as they are 200-300m away from the main. In the building is very noisy. If you try to sleep and someone open the door and walk out of the room you can hear everything. Last thing which was unacceptable was the door between my room and my neighbor room. Literally I was able to hear the breath of the people behind the door.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

An ideal base if visiting the Olympic stadium or businesses in that area. The rooms are clean & modern not that big but comfortable. The thing that made this place stand out for me was the staff. I would go as far as to say they were the friendliness most attentive I’ve met. From the moment you walk in there is a relaxed warm atmosphere.I wouldn’t hesitate in recommend the Athens Habitat and look forward to staying there again one day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Boutique hotel. Excellent service. Breakfast was adequate. New rooms well decorated. Hard to get to it if driving but follow GPS and it will gets there. Malls nearby. Halandri area with plenty of restaurants and cafes/bars only 5 minutes drive from hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor suite with excellent views, modern , roomy anda large size bathroom by European standards
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple