“Absolutely Fantastic food, staff and restaurant. Great for coeliacs”
Review of Coco Tamarind

Coco Tamarind
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Askett
Price range: US$27 - US$55
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is by far the best Indian around. The chicken is so moist and the dishes are full of flavour. I'm coeliac and they cater extremely well, i have never had any problems and I'm very sensitive to gluten. The staff are absolutely lovely! They are always so friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Coco Tamarind

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (840)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been to this restaurant several times in the last year every single time the staff have been so polite, and the food has been incredible. There is plenty of parking, and the restaurant is easy to find. I will continue to come here to eat for the foreseeable future, and I would recommend it to all of my friends and anyone reading this review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful visit here for my parents wedding anniversary. Food was excellent, we had the starter platters which were delicious and had a great assortment of items, and then shared a variety of curries including coconut based sweet curries as well as more onion based curries. All the meat, including chicken and lamb was moist and tender. The staff are very attentive and strive to make sure your visit is enjoyable. The location is stylish and parking is easy, and we've been here several times and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food here is fantastic, we had a range of starters, sides and mains, all amazing! Staff are lovely, very attentive, great atmosphere and will certainly be coming back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our visit to Coco Tamarind was a lovely evening out, the staff were so welcome from the start, and the wide range on the menu makes choosing tricky! What we ordered was so delicious, tasted really fresh and unique. Throughout the staff were very attentive and we would definitely recommend a visit! We for sure will be back.