“Relaxing, fantastic and friendly”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Lime Studio

Studio overlook Lime Studio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Studio overlook
Studio Living
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
michelabm
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Relaxing, fantastic and friendly”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at the lime studio only for few days unfortunately, I wish I had spent more time there....
Allan and Jo have been the nicest hosts I ever meet. The place it is stunning, no doubt about that, but what made my stay was the grace that Jo and Allan treated me with.
Thank you so much for everything.
I will definitely come back.

Warning for other travelers: if you are going to the lime studio once, you will want to go back again!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Feb 2017
Thank you very much your comments are very kind
Jo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing