“Picturisque Escape”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Races around Barbados!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Asha2729
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Picturisque Escape”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I stayed here on 2 occasion!!!! The first time was so good I had to return, me and my family had an excellent time!!!! The interior was lovely with modern decor and a well equipped kitchen for any cooking we wanted to do. The outside was just breath taking, right on the sea with a pool deck where we lounged, swam in the pool and played family games. The rooms were exquisite and the property manager went above and beyond to accomodate our every need. I have no complaints. Cape Coral is the place to go to get away and spend quality time with family and friends. It is also great to go on your own for relaxation and serenity because the only noise you will hear is the waves breaking on the rocks.

Management Response
26 Jan 2018
Thanks for your kind comments Asha and hope to see you there in the near future!
All the best
Letchworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Management Response
26 Jan 2018
Dear Roy
I cannot believe that you said the house was filthy! You arrived on a Wednesday, and I offered you a maid service on Friday or Monday and you chose Monday. You also said everything was ok when I asked you, so I am astounded at your comment!
The website does not ask how many ac's you have, but it has a box for ac and as we had one it was ticked. We have installed 2 new ac's in 2 bedrooms, but most people prefer to leave the windows aopen and enjoy the Atlantic Ocean Breeze,
I know you found the exterior in need of renovation, but the owner has someone painting at present.
We have had many visitors stay here and they have enjoyed it immensely. We will contact a few of them to list their opinions too.
We also have the price on VRBO at GBP295.00 per night, so I am not sure why you paid more than this!
I have forwarded your comments to the owner and we will take your views into condsideration.

Thanks & best regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing