“The apartment was fabulous and Diana was an...”
other travellers have booked this property
New Modern Villa Apt, Pool, 2mins stunning Bottom Bay Beach,Ideal for 1 or 2 guests, Peace and Quiet
HI MEET DUKE MY HANDSOME AKITA / GERMAN SHEPHERD CROSS AND NOT FORGETTING HORACE THE TORTOISE PALM FRINGED STUNNING BOTTOM BAY BEACH. A STONES THROW AWAY
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
PALM FRINGED STUNNING BOTTOM BAY BEACH. A STONES THROW AWAY
GLORIOUS BOTTOM BAY BEACH
NAUTICAL THEME BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED. OPTIONAL TWO SINGLES OR SUPER KING SIZE BED
TWO SINGLE BEDS OPTIONAL
VIEW OF THE SWIMMING POOL FROM THE BEDROOM
THE MOTTO SAYS IT ALL!
CONTINUING THE NAUTICAL THEME, THE PASSAGE FROM THE SITTING ROOM TO THE BEDROOM
GREAT SHOWER
ALL MOD CONS, TOASTER OVEN, HOB, COFFEE MAKER, BLENDER, COFFEE GRINDER,VEGETABLE STEAMER,FONDUE SET
DINE ALFRESCO ALL YEAR ROUND IN YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE
CHAMPAGNE DARLING
RELAX WITH A SUNDOWNER
PICNIC TIME
CRANE BEACH VOTED ONE OF THE TOP TEN IN THE WORLD
ENJOYING THE MOUNT GAY REGATTA
CHEEKY MONKEY YOUR BEST TO CATCH THE BUS!!
TIME FOR SUNDOWNERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Michael S
“The apartment was fabulous and Diana was an absolute dream.”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We have stayed here 3 times, and my wife on my own have been here twice, and we will go back again. We have had a fantastic time here!!! We always stay here for 2 weeks and every day is just wonderful. Then my wife went on her own for 14 days knowing that she would be 100% safe and very well looked after by Diane and she had a great time. As I am very busy at this time of year my wife is planning to go back in August for another chilling holiday. We both have travelled to a lot of countries around the world but none have been as enjoyable as Diane’s villa. She truly is a fantastic host and loves to make her visitors feel welcome. I might have to go and drag my wife back after her next holiday with Diane ends lol.
Diane is really good and kind person who supplied us with basic foods on arrival so no mad rush to do shopping. She was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful before and during our stay . We felt completely at home. Duke - German Shepherd made an excellent companion for our stay, he look after us and made sure that we were safe - Diane let us walk him on a Bottom Bay beach what you can describe as a spectacular experience. This is a really lovely villa in a very secure, private and well looked part of Barbados.The location is great, Super King size bed was very comfortable- There is swimming pool , and you're next to the Bottom Bay beach - (as one list indicated it #9 on top 100 beaches in world) . The bus stop and local shops is a short walk away.The apartment itself has air con throughout, safe etc. very spacious and I'm sure when we go back to Barbados we'll use it again. Highly recommend!!

22 Apr 2017
Thank you so much. You both know you will always welcome here and Duke adores Auntie Jean.
tanyafpri...
Crawfordville, Florida
“Barbados Holiday”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Here you will find warmth, community, inclusiveness, hospitality and safety. Diana will give it all to you and more! Her home is beautifully appointed and perfect for relaxing at the pool, preparing your own meals or picnicking down on the beach. You will need a car or hire a driver as I did because you won't find any restaurants or shops near by. This is your haven away from the crowds, touristy activities and partying. Look to pay 25 US each way. I suggest making a stop by the supermarket for drinks, simple meal items and snacks. This will help you out a lot. Everything was to my liking! As a solo traveler I made the right choice to stay with Di and Duke!

22 Apr 2017
Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed your company and I hope we meet again soon.

Di and Duke
Glenystuc...
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to stay and relax”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Lovely villa with pool to chill in the beautiful weather.
The villa is close to wonderful beaches and the ocean, clean and comfy.
Diana is an amazing host , so thoughtful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
I will certainly be back .

10 Apr 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Duke and I look forward to seeing you again. best wishes Diana
Kenneth R
Toronto, Canada
“It was a quaint, cozy place, lovely pool and comfortable bed.”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location was wonderful, but definitely required a car. The host was very personable and accommodating.

10 Apr 2017
Hi Kenneth,

I do say in the information that it is best to hire a car. However, many of my guests use the public buses to get around the island.

regards

Diana

regards Diana
Jodi M
“Quiet, Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We just returned from a lovely week with Diana & her dog, Duke. She is a fantastic host and we truly enjoyed our time there. The villa apartment has what you need - the kitchen (as stated) is small so don't expect a gourmet set-up but has a full fridge and a gas grill outside so it is certainly adequate. Bathroom and bedroom are great. Wifi was convenient. Large wooden drying rack allowed for drying towels, bathing suits, etc. The outside areas - from your own private patio to the pool in the back - are really nice. After your "day" adventures on the island it's really great to come back and relax in or out of the pool with a cold beverage, some food and either a good chat or a good book. Great sea breeze keeps it cool. Short walk from Bottom Bay. Safe, enjoyable neighborhood. Thanks Di!

2 Mar 2017
Your welcome. We loved having you both as you know. Duke enjoyed your side of the villa and I very much enjoyed my morning coffee with you both. Plus our little chats about you know who!!!!
Hurry up and come back

best wishes

Di and Duke
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$84
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing