2,776 results
All reviews the grand place deluxe room brussels city train station minute walk business hotel convenient location shopping street gare du city centre waffles honors euros sauna status europe slippers
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The people were all friendly except the gentleman that checked me in. He was just odd. The room was so small and what I saw on the internet sidnt match my room at all. Needs some cleaning up and could use a little remodeling.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mathijs S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear CynthiaCaP

Thank you for your recent stay and we hope you have enjoyed your stay in Brussels.
I'm happy to see that you have enjoyed the friendliness of our staff but regret to see that there was a problem with the gentleman upon arrival. We will see together with him what happened exactly so we can do a proper follow up.

Next to that we apologize for the inconveniences regarding the room.
Please reach me out on mathijs.soete @Hilton.com so we can have a look more in detail.

Hope seeing you shortly back with us and wishing you a nice day further.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just ok.
The reception staff are lovely and a credit to the chain. Especially the lady who checked us out this morning.
However, there are things wrong with the hotel.
Following our first night our room was cleaned and the towels got fewer and fewer each time someone cleaned the room! By the Sunday we were relieved when nobody bothered to service the room or we’d have had no towels at all!
The breakfast is something else. No matter what you’re told make sure you get there early as When it’s gone it’s gone! Nothing is replenished - a leisurely Sunday breakfast ( to be served til 11) saw us there for 10.15 for two pieces of toast! Ok, there were beans and some pretty hefty scrambled eggs but not a great deal else.
The room was adequate although for some reason people kept trying their keys in our lock at all hours of the night obviously mistaking our room for another. This went on for two days!
Still, the hotel is by no means a disaster it just needs things to be followed through a little more. A little more attention to detail and this could be THE place to stay in Brussels.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Maniatellis, guest experience supervisor at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Mr. Martyn J,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen Hilton Brussels City for your recent stay in Brussels and of course for taking same time to give a feedback.

We are glad to read your nice comment about our Front Desk team! It is something that will absolutely be shared with our team.

We regret to see that your experience did not meet our standards, but your feedback will go through all the departments involved.

I hope to welcome you back soon and to give us the opportunity to make your stay outstanding.

Best regards,

Maniatis Constantinos

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I had a single room at Euros 305 plus taxes per night. The bathroom was so small I had to go out of it to dry myself after morning shower. It’s bad enough paying the normal rate for this broom cupboard size room but when you increase the rate, as you always do for the Seafood Exhibition, I cant help feeling ripped off- once again.

Room Tip: Already made my comments
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Joncarrol888
Mathijs S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Joncarrol888

Thank you for your recent stay and your feedback of your recent stay during Seafood.
Due to the expo Brussels is indeed fully booked and the room rates are high.

Nevertheless I hope that we can welcome you back one day, not in the period of Seafood.
Please reach me out on mathijs.soete @Hilton.com so I can still see what I can do for you.

Wishing you a nice day further and hope to hear shortly back from you.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I’ve stayed at this location many times. It’s close to city center and really convenient for both tourists and business travelers. Place de Rogier construction is FINALLY finished, so it’s much nicer to look out from the plaza side of the building.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 April 2018

The Hilton City in Brussels is an easy 5 minute walk from the Brussel-Nord train station & flex bus station and 20 mins walk to Grand Place. That part of the city is typical of a large European city. A grocery store, several highly rated eateries, and abundant shopping is within an easy walk.

The hotel itself is clean and well kept. Rooms are showing their age. Bedroom walls looked a bit dirty. Bathroom was pretty clean except for some mold around the bathtub.

Overall 3.5-4 star property in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Devendra G
Mathijs S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Brussels City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Devendra G

Thank you for your feedback provided about your recent stay at the Hilton Brussels City.
We are happy to see that you have enjoyed the service and especially the location of the hotel.

We regret to see that the room was not fully up to expectations.
Your comments have been passed to the departments involved so they can take action.
For your information, we are planning renovations before the end of the year to improve these accordingly.

You can always reach me out on a future visit on mathijs.soete @Hilton.com.
It would be my pleasure making sure everything will go perfectly.

Best Regards