Santana Hotel & Spa(Vila do Conde)
US$102
US$97
Hotel Brazao(Vila do Conde)
TripAdvisor
Erva Doce House(Vila do Conde)
TripAdvisor
Bellamar Hostel(Vila do Conde)
Quinta das Alfaias(Vila do Conde)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Autor Guesthouse(Vila do Conde)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvery nice hotelmodern designgood sizesmall balconysoft pillowsgreat view of the riverporto airportminute walkswimming poolgymmakeovercondevilametrotownbathrobesportugal
Reviewed 2 May 2018

A lovely hotel and very modern... great beds !!! Just checked in and the toilet seat broke first thing and then there was no hot water in the sink to do a hand wash.... Told to wait awhile but after a whole hand wash and still not hot water.. Let's hope we can have a hot shower !!! Know they are trying, but when you are tied and on holiday you'd like things to work... Outside of Porto.... Lots of Tours stay here as they can park .......

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice relatively new hotel excellent beds and bedding and pillows. Great indoor pool. Room we had was so small so avoid 202 we saw larger rooms so make sure you ask for larger room. The Main downside is the location right on busy road not well soundproofed and no way you can just walk to a town at all so you need a car. Stay in Porto just 25 kms away if you can

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 April 2018

Dear client,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor following your stay; I carefully read your review and I must say that I analyzed in all seriousness.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was raining when we got there. The staff helped us with umbrellas. The dinners we had at their restaurant 'A Terra' were of a very good quality. The rooms are large, well equipped with a coffee machine and working airconditioning. One of the best hotels in Portugal and most certainly in Vila du Conde

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
My staff and I hope you will regard the Villa C Boutique Hotel as your hotel in Vila do Conde and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Once found it is a pleasant hotel. The reception are welcoming and my companion and i had a good stay. In hindsight I would have preferred a larger room away from the road. We did ask but the Friday was busy apparently. Breakfast was outstanding and reminded me of the partner hotel in the acores.
The bed was comfortable and the bathroom a good size it was the distance between the bed and everything else was tight. However we slept well after negotiating the curtains.
Pool and sauna ok if no families in who remove all you have off the chairs and put it on the floor or a chair. Bathrobes ok if you are not a larger chap so a bit tight. All in all not a bad stay but not a good location if using the metro.
I enjoyed the food but remember the ròom service charge. I thanked all the staff who were a credit. So will return

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Raquel R, General Manager at Villa C Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Located 15 minutes away from Porto airport, the hotel offers nice views on the not too distant port of Vila do Conde. Relatively modern design the hotel is spacious, includes swimming pool, gym and restaurant. Breakfast view on sunset over the port and the sea is very nice. Selection of bakery. Serves dinner in the evening. Room is well equipped. Internet is fast enough. Staff was cool

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Raquel R, Manager at Villa C Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017