See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This hostel is a fair walk into town (maybe 15-20mins) - but easy to navigate. The reception staff were lovely and provided towels on request. The rooms are very basic and cold. Hostel is 5 mins walk from a metro station which can access the city or airport. So if you're not planning on spending time in the room, it's a good choice. Try the cafe across the square called Buuh! for coffee / pastries!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The staff is friendly, but the place itself is unfortunately not. The mold in the room was so bad that we woke up with sore throats. The room was freezing and a hot shower is not something to rely on. The plaza itself is 10 minute walking distance from the main square (plaza liberdad). For paying such a little amount, I understand the poor quality of the rooms, but I would not recommend it because the mold in the walls may cause health issues.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Great hotel really worth the money you pay. Did not expect anything so clean and cozy for such a cheap price. Despite we arrived to the hostel after midnight and did not have an oppprtunity to inform the hostel about that, we were still welcomed. Also, there was a short misunderstanding with the room but the problem was solved really fast and we were suggested even a better room. I assume that this place is suitable for people who do not expect anything fancy, just a clean and cozy place in a perfect location, so close to the city center. Would hightly recommend and will come back for sure.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I slept in a 8 beds room very comfortable. Good shower and good toilet. Useful Kitchen but very small smocking area. There wasn't a common area so i didn't see anyone in the hostel except in the room. Staff was been very kind and smart, and they know very well Porto so they told me lot of things about the city

Room Tip: cheapest in Porto
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

All I needed was a good night sleep, but ended up in a double bed that almost fell over every move you made. I was sleeping on the top bed, the person below me probably couldn't sleep because of movements, and I didn't want to move so I couldn't sleep either. Some matrasses were even on the ground.
No privacy in the showers, hear every footstep in the hallway. Not something I would recommend or go to again.
Price is good though. Probably the cheapest (and therefor the crappiest) in town.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo