“The United Nations of Porto with great food and service!”

Saboriccia - Produtos Regionais
Ranked #32 of 1,989 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The place is located in a prime location, the food and wine was excellent. But what differentiates this place from all others is the attention and level of interaction the owner and son take to ensure people get a chance to enjoy the city and mingle with folks from other cultures and backgrounds and share the Porto experience.

We were in the city for 4 nights and no one was turned away, even after the place was officially closed. On the evening of the Cravo Revolution celebration four senior couples came in looking for a snack and a night cap, way after closing time. The owner sat them and them and welcomed them.

I saw many other people interacting and enjoying good, food, conversation and having a good time. There are places for quiet, intimate dinner, but if you want to feel the pulse of Porto and the spirit of its people, this is the place to go.

1  Thank mbenati

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I discovered this place on my last day in Porto. I wish I'd discovered it sooner so I could make repeat visits. Great food, amazing wine and the owners are among the most welcoming people I've ever met in my travels.

1  Thank Azza116
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I never usually write reviews but Saboriccia is so good I felt compelled to.

Was in holiday with my fiancé for 5 days. The food is fantastic, the wine is excellent and the atmosphere was just incredible... we ended up going there at some point every day.

Its a family run business and if you are lucky enough to meet Ramiro Snr and Ramiro Jnr- you will be sure to have a delightful evening.

2  Thank Roselyne O
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were there with my wife last night, we had some green wine which was great, and a cheese table, very nice as well. The place was a bit full and the owner Ramiro does an amazing job at getting people together, we had an awesome time

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for a quick drink one afternoon and ended up staying for hours! The food and wine is great quality and the atmosphere is just incredible.
I cannot recommend this place more. We will be coming back as soon as we return to Porto!