“Lovely place by river”
Review of Bacchus Vini

Bacchus Vini
Ranked #14 of 2,108 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Friendly hostess with excellent tasting wine and cheese.
Stunning view of the river, right next to the bridge and great selection of cheese. Highly addictive recommend!!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Juhee K

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a tasting session on the recommendation of our AirBnB hostess and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Having little knowledge of port wines, we ordered the white/ruby/tawny 6 wine option, which was a great introduction. Our server was very friendly, knowledgeable and patient, and took time to explain each variety.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank AJulian_pa
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

First off, the views of the Douro river are unparalleled. You can see all of Port Wine houses while you enjoy port or wine at Bacchus Vini. But more than that, you will have impeccable service the whole time from Maria and her colleagues. I highly recommend the port wine tastings and the wine tastings. Don’t hesitate to order charcuterie. We visited four times during our one week Porto vacation!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Garrese824
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening -good food combined with excellent wines and port.Each drink was expertly described by the owner Jerome .The setting beside the don Louis bridge is very scenic.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Journey9086
Reviewed 4 September 2018

On a lovely evening there is nothing better than an expert team ready to broaden your horizons with delicious wine flights as you relax along the river as life strolls along. I particularly enjoyed the recommendations of smaller/independent producers. I admit my wine knowledge is limited, but for me this was an excellent experience and I strongly encourage you to add it to your itinerary.

Date of visit: November 2017