“Nice food”

20:00
Ranked #349 of 2,361 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

We had chicken stuffed and potatoe
It was delicious and the people are so nice

We had 2 courses and 2 sparkling water ıt cost 33 eur

Date of visit: July 2022
Write a reviewReviews (196)

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We thought it would be a healthy and refreshing place to eat while we waited to check in. We were sat down and our order was taken without it being written down, which is obviously fine if you get everything you ordered.. We only ordered 2 food items and 2 drinks.

My food and my partners drink came out quite quickly. We had to ask 3 times for the other 2 items. We had been sitting for an hour before my partners food came, long after I had eaten mine, and it had a chunk of glass in it. I made the waitress aware and she took it away without saying anything.

I had to ask one final time for my drink, which came with an apology for the wait. The food and drink weren’t worth the wait. We asked for the bill and the food containing the glass was still on it. I said I’m not paying for something with glass in it and she took it off, no apology - not even a fake ‘sorry about that’ which is hilariously bad.

I was very happy to leave. I don’t usually bother with bad reviews, but there was no attempt to make this better. We had to ask to not pay for the glass in our food.. unacceptable. Looking around the restaurant, I don’t think we were alone in our experience either.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Great atmosphere food was amazing.
Only place we could find near us that was open for actual breakfast, eggs, pancakes as well as vegan choices.

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

The hole experience is confused, from the decor and layout to the staff who were un attentive and ineffective
I ordered the burger which I had to send back as it was rare and all the blood from it had seeped into the bun when I cut into it, 5 mins later they brought the same burger cooked through and the same bun still seeped in blood
The potato fries were cold, soggy and over seasoned with salt, a really bad experience and one that I will not care to experience again

1  Thank Londondave60
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

Visited for breakfast on our trip to Porto. Great place with lots of nice food options. Can recommend the eggs Benedict, good sized portions and really tasty.

Date of visit: May 2022