2,116 results
All reviewspingo doce supermarketlarge supermarketmajestic cafeminute walkmetro stationthird floorclean hotelthe air conditioningeuros per personspoke good englishthe rivercomfortable bedconvenient locationcomfortable staywalking distanceexcellent locationthe main shopping street
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I have always stayed with Ibis when I travel in Europe because this hotel chain usually offers comfortable stay at a reasonable price and friendly staff. That was definitely not the case with Ibis Porto Centro. After I made the reservation, I inquired about the direction to hotel and the response from hotel was simply the hotel address. When I tried to clarify my question again, they simply ignored my email altogether. Even during the check-in process, they were not very friendly at all. If I do come back to Porto, this will not be my choice!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lup104
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro.
Our goal is to get your fully satisfaction in our services. In order to get that, I'll all the measures in order to improve our services, mainly regarding our team performance.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights in May/June 2018. The hotel itself is spotlessly clean, with friendly and attentive staff. On arrival, check-in was quick and we were offered a map of the city as well as advice on what to see and the best way to get there. The room itself was clean and well presented with no noise being able to be heard from adjoining rooms etc. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast, with a good selection of cold meats, cheese, croissants, cereal, juice etc.but there was a toaster and panini press if you fancied something hot. Check-out was easy too. The hotel is in a great location being only a 5 minute walk from a selection of restaurants and the modern shopping street, but also only a short walk to the historical districts and monuments. A supermarket adjacent to the hotel is perfect for snacks and drinks for the room etc. For me, this hotel and it's location was perfect and we will definitely stay here again when we next visit Porto.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ColinP1856
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro.
We are delighted that you have enjoy your stay. Is for us very important your positive remarks, concerning the cleanliness of the hotel, the team performance and the breakfast.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Typical Ibis floor plan with a comfortable bed and soundproofing. Great location with good restaurants nearby. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel (try the Traveller Caffe around the corner). Parking is in the structure just before the hotel. It costs 6 euros/day with hotel validation (cash only) at the cashier, not at the parking machine.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We are very pleased with this hotel. We really recommend you to stay there due to personal touch and customer treatment. They even remembered to celebrate my husbands birthday! The hotel is clean and in great location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. Is our pleasure to welcome our customers and to celebrate the special dates, as yours husband anniversary. We are very glad that You both liked out special touch.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The Hotel is also centrally located. It is close to the Batalhas are and central squares. staff are pleasant. Rooms are a bit on the small side, but everything was perfectly comfortable and we could have a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: The higher floors are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Perry B
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

We work in order to get your satisfaction.