“Amazing apartment in an excellent location...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Joao's Beach House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Roving364...
“Amazing apartment in an excellent location - ideal for families”
Reviewed 3 January 2020 for a stay in December 2019

We stayed in this apartment over the Christmas period and it was ideal. We have 3 small children and the apartment was perfect for us. We were supplied with a travel cot, and sheets as well as plenty of additional bedding just in case. They also had left milk, juice, cereal, bread, etc. so we didn't even have to run out for breakfast for the kids in the morning. We even had access to Netflix!! The location is amazing, with nice coffee shops and restaurants nearby, as well as am amazing beach just across the street. Also, there is a great playground for kids just 200 metres up the street. The host was really nice, and spoke perfect English! Overall a fantastic apartment which I would highly recommend! We are even hoping to stay there again when we visit Oporto.

Date of stay: December 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ted W
Stuttgart, Germany
“extraordinary good, highly recommended!”
Reviewed 16 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

The Apartment is extraordinary nice and also fully equipped. By fully I mean fully. There is NOTHING missing at this place, nothing at all. I’m travelling a lot and I never had a better stay in a private apartment. The host João even offers a full Refrigerator. I felt like home from the frist minute until I unfortunately had to leave again. Mentioning the host: João is a super nice guy and he´s taking great care about his guests. He gave me a ride from and back to the airport, also gave me lots of interesting recommendations about the neighborhood and the town. He offers two bicycles which made my stay incredible comfortable. I was riding to get to the trade fair ground Exponor in 10 minutes, 5 minutes to the grocery store and took a wonderful stroll down to Porto along the ocean. The apartment is located right at the beach and the few down to the beach is breathtaking. Almost right in front of the building there is a bus stop to get to downtown Porto. It was a short business trip, but felt like a mini vacation! João Obrigado!

Date of stay: November 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.