See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2015

The accomodation was very basic, in the room was not too much more than beds and narrow table under window. The price was not too high, but still higher than proper holiday resort apartment in Lagos. Algarve where were heading. So, just for 1 night, while being on road, it was OK. But definitely do not plan any longer stay!
Staff was nice and helpful. And it was clean as well,

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
maria s, Gerente at Campanile Lisbonne Sud - Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Good Morning Dear Guest

We apreciate that you have taken some of your time to wright to us, it help us to make it better.

I'm so sorry that your experience with us was not as pleasent as we would like and that your stay was disrupted by it.

Once again our apologies

Best Regards

Maria S. Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Basic hotel, small room but fair vs the price they charge. People were friendly allthough not SUPERfriendly...more (again) 'basic'. Perfect if all you'll be there for is sleeping while roadtripping. For a longer stay, I'd recommend to pay +\- 8€ more and go for the Ibis though..

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

Pleasant staff good location however we woke up in the morning after a late tired arrival realising our room was completely infested with ants. There were hundreds and thousands of them in the bedroom and in the bathroom. We were in a large group and others experienced similar but nowhere near my room.

I've uploaded photo proof. Breakfast was fine and wifi everywhere.

Also everyone experienced that the rooms were very very cold and the heating did not work

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
maria s, Gerente at Campanile Lisbonne Sud - Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Good Morning Dear Guest

Thank you for informing us about your experience and we apoligise for the inconvenience caused by that situation.
We understand that this situation disrupted your stay and I reasure you that me and my team will work together in order to avoid any future similar situation.
We thank you also for highlighting our team service and for enjoying our free wifi in all the Hotel.
I hope my reply adresses your concerns and hpe to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards

Maria S.
Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Based on reviews from other travelers, I was very nervous when my husband booked this hotel for our 12 hour stay before an early flight. This is a French hotel chain; The hotel clerk speaks multiple languages. the room I was very clean with a large bed, amenities coffeemaker biscuits, refrigerator, hair dryer, tv and telephone in the room, Parking right outside our room door. Because we left so early we did not try the breakfast. The drive was about 20 minutes to the airport. Only frustration was a weak signal for wifi as we were at the end of the building but signal was great when sitting in large reception area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mealborozo
Reviewed 8 November 2012

we didn't book in advance, we just got in and ask for availability... the men at the entrance specified proudly that is the cheapest hotel around setubal. sincerely i was glad to spend some money more to have something better. really poor the room (old tv, no bar, bed uncomfy, bathroom not so clean and thin walls)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple