All reviews breakfast was excellent great location very nice hotel small hot selection quiet location good size room was clean old town receptionist pastelaria wifi troia lisbon accommodation pillows portuguese furniture
Reviewed 20 August 2018

With parking at the front, very friendly staff and spotless rooms. We were more than pleased with our stay in this hotel. The location is good although we struggled to find the correct turning to get to the hotel. The breakfast was also great and the receptionist even came out to wave as we left ! (NO, She was not glad to see the back of us !)
Can't see the point of spending more elsewhere when you'll get excellent service at a cheap price here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

What I was looking for was somewhere inexpensive to spend the night after an overnight flight from the United States to Lisbon, before going on to the Algarve. If you can find it, this place is about 45 minutes south of the Lisbon air port. Even with GPS, I drove by it several times before someone told me in Portuguese where it was, way back from the road. The parking spaces are very cramped, making it very hard to get in and a lot harder to get out. However, everyone was very friendly and cheerful. Everything was clean. But, the lights in the hallways only come on when you walk in them and then go off suddenly – too soon. The room was small, Spartan, but adequate. It was a bit warmish, because I never could get the air conditioner to come on. The included breakfast did include hot food items and very good pastries. Again, nothing fancy, but adequate. The bottom line is that I was looking for an inexpensive place close to the airport to spend my first night in Portugal and I found it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We loved this hotel. The staff were very welcoming and helpful (stored our bikes in lock up). Very comfortable room with good size bathroom. Very easy to walk into the old town. The breakfast was excellent. Well priced hotel, no complaints at all.

Room Tip: We had a corner room with windows on both walls, very light.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Located in a fairly central area, the hotel is comfortable. We had a double room with about a queen size bed. The pillows were OK. The room, bathroom, and halls were clean, and the elevator is small. The location is quiet, except for the noisy construction next door on the day we arrived. There are a number of cafes and bars within a few steps, and some of the better restaurants are within an easy walk from the hotel. The market and fishing docks are also nearby. The breakfast was standard but not exceptional. The desk staff was very helpful and friendly, with fine spoken English.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here for one week, the room is a good size, bathroom ok also, shower and towel fitting a bit high. Aircon ok, WIFI good, I had no problems. The Breakfast room/Bar is very modern and Breakfast is excellent, normal continental with a small hot selection and the coffee is good. By far the main asset to this hotel are the staff, the receptionists are always friendly and helpful at any time of day, this friendly and helpful manner extends to the ladies at breakfast and to housekeeping.
The location to the town is ideal, restaurants are near by, there is a lovely pasteleria B (cake Shop) 10 yards from the front door where the selection is very good and the staff are very nice. The beach is a 10 to 15 minute walk and also the catamaran to Troia where you can visit a large beach, get boats for dolphin watching and some visit Roman ruins.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple