“The best fitness week you could ever sign up for!”
Review of Sayanna Wellness

Sayanna Wellness
Ranked #11 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I attended the insane fitness programme for 1 week and it is definitely highly recommended. The fitness trainers are experienced and provide the variety and attention required to get you through the training. The meal plan is well-balanced and really tasty too! As this is part of a 5-star establishment, the service is impeccable and friendly, as well as really personal. I felt like a valued guest at all times and the surroundings are beautiful, quiet and serene.
The training program is certainly not for the faint-hearted and this is an excellent way to kick-start a training regime and healthy eating habits.
I will most definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I took part in the mindfulness retreat after going through a stressful time in my life. The hotel was the perfect place to unwind and relax. The staff were amazingly friendly and the spa facilities were excellent. The treatments I had were of a very high quality. I would like to give a special thanks to Renata Cortes the mindfulness instructor. She has given me the tools to cope with the stresses in my life and I came home relaxed and able to look at things in a much more positive way. I would highly recommend this retreat to anyone who is looking for a way to help them deal with issues in their life.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My kind of Spa, clean quiet and professional staff, we had a couples massage and enjoy the luxury of steam sauna at our leisure. A calm Spa to relax and unwind just perfect, your own cubicle to shower and dresser to finish of. Afternoon tea in the lobby was delicious.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Been to this Spa three times, twice for massages and once to use the gym and indoor pool (you don t have to be a hotel guest. For 25€ [think it is still the same] you re able to relax by the pool and use the gym if you want).
The spa itself is very relaxing, with great massage therapists. After the massage i was taken to a room to relax some more and was given some delicious chocolate covered strawberries and tea. There are gift vouchers available, which make wonderful gifts.
As for the spa menu and prices you can download it on the hotel s website (Epic Sana Lisboa).

Date of experience: January 2016