Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Go2Lisbon - Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Go2Lisbon - Tours
from US$76.50
from US$88.20
from US$68.80
from US$107.00
1,004 results
All reviews pena palace day trip private tour quinta da regaleira visit fatima small van great tour boca do inferno small group full day tour comfortable van group tour driver guide friendly guide excellent driver would highly recommend this tour daniel
Reviewed 2 days ago

Felipe ! Was an excellent guide , answered all our questions , and told us his favourite places to eat in cascais and Sintra ! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Antonio was very nice and well prepared on what we were visiting and on Portugal generally. He entertained me and my group for the whole day, telling us interesting topics and showing us beautiful touristic attractions such as Pena Palace, the town of Sintra, Cabo de Roca, Boca do Inferno and Cascais. Maybe sometimes he was too fast during the visits because he had to respect the times, we visited in fact a lot of stunning places in just one day. However me and my friend were very enthusiastic both about the trip and the guide, Antonio. So I certainly recommend other visitors to do it!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Three of us went to Evora on a Go2Lisbon Tour led by Antonio. We had a fabulous time. Antonio was knowledgeable and friendly and went to great lengths to accommodate our interests; his English was just about perfect. He led us through Evora which was an interesting City with many historical sights. He recommended a lunch stop for us at which we had one of our very best meals. He was always enthusiastic and provided a lot of information about the City and culture. Our wine tasting at the end was great. I cannot recommend a guide more highly.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I really enjoyed this trip and it made a difficult destination (Sintra) so much easier to visit. The smaller vehicle could park closer to the Pena Palace with less steep walking. Our early start made the visit enjoyable with less crowds. We had enough time to see Sintra village and lunch in Cascais was especially enjoyable with tour-mates. Antonio,our guide was extremely knowledgeable and great company. I would definitely recommend the tour whether youre on your own (I was) or with others.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Special thanks to our tour guide Matheus , he was great, very knowledgeable and very friendly. Answered all questions and showed all all great locations and view points.He organized everything very well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nidia was a good driver. It was a nice tour, but I cannot say a guided tour. On our own we visited the palace and the town of Sintra. It was a pity that the Moorish castle was not in the programme.