1,116 results
All reviews oriente station da gama close to the airport overnight stop a big shopping centre minute metro ride expo area budget hotel rooms are basic next morning business district comfortable bed an early flight business trip fresh orange juice the hotel offers short stay
Reviewed 25 October 2018

All Ibis Hotels give you excellent Cali for money. This particular hotel was one of the best I've stayed in. The reception staff were friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to make my stay comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis n, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nacoes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Getaway561435,

Thank you very much for your comments, we were very pleased to know that you had a good experience at our Ibis hotel.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Having been asked if my husband's credit card was used to book the room (after acknowledging I am staying here solo) there will never be any redemption for this hotel. It is sub standard and hardly worth the substantial room rate. Actually, Portugal, you have blotted your copy book. The entire country of people who look through a solo female as though she's invisible. It's 2018, people. What is the problem?

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ibis n, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nacoes, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Val P

Thank you for the time dedicated to comments after stay.
However, I have some difficulty in understanding your dissatisfaction, I think that, as it is always asked, our teams have wished to confirm the credit card number on the reservation.
This control is mandatory on arrival of all our customers who have a guaranteed or pre-paid reservation, it allows to secure the movements to be made on-line with credit cards.
When the card is not presented at check in our teams request a new payment and we refund the same card that gave origin to the payment but not present physically.

If I can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me directly on h8501-gm@accor.com

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The location is fine, close to the airport and Oriente station. There are a couple of restaurants in the area and the shopping center opened until late. The area is quite good to go running and there is a small but descent gym at the hotel
The breakfast's quality is poor, very poor for the 6€ they charge for it. You can get a better breakfast for the same price just 2 mins walk on the main road Quality of ingredients is value range, coffee is not good. In hot weather, they blast the aircon, so much that it is too cold in the morning in the restaurant.

They lack a water fountain with filtered water. The tap waiter smells of bleach, the only option is to buy plastic bottles at nearby shops.

This hotel is convenient for my business trips as its next to the office. I would probably not stay there otherwise.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis n, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nacoes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Sébastien G

Thank you for the time dedicated to the detailed comments on our hotel and services.

It is true that at the Padaria Portuguese for example you can have a breakfast option but difficultly at the same price and benefits, € 6.90 between 6:30 and 12:00 with a full buffet, consisting of cereals, bread and pastries varieties, salad Fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, cold cuts and cheese, hot drinks and Pastel de Nata traditional pastry, I sometimes doubt it.
As for the water, we provide and free of flavored water in the morning and from 12.00 also in reception, but tap water is drinkable.

Breakfast room temperature, depending on the location I admit that this is a theme that I approach every morning with the team at the service.

As a regular customer (because of the proximity of your office) do not hesitate to ask me during a future stay, I would have great pleasure to greet you and offer you a coffee & pastel de nata.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis n, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nacoes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great 2 night stay, easy to get to by taxi from the airport and just around the corner from the oriente station. Very friendly staff, we arrived at 1 am and staff were very welcoming. Ample quality breakfast. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Roam618032

Thank you very much for your comments. We were very pleased to find that you appreciated our hotel and the service of our staff.

We hope to see you soon at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nações on one of the next trips.