1,093 results
All reviews oriente station close to the airport da gama overnight stop a big shopping centre minute metro ride expo area rooms are basic next morning business district an early flight business trip comfortable bed the hotel offers fresh orange juice short stay air con
Reviewed 24 January 2016

It was my another visit in this Ibis hotel and I guess my last one. Since my first visit many things got worse. The hotel rooms are not kept to its standards and cleanness is questionable. Breakfasts and dinners are of very low standards and quality. The WiFi did not work at all on my company laptop and hotel staff was not able to solve my issue. I should have received a complimentary night at the hotel but no one even remembered the hotel policy nor proposed any compensation for that fact. In addition to that, I had to spend 10 minutes at the bar on morning buying a bottle of water, running late to the office. It is unacceptable. Not to mention the fact that I was offered a room upgrade at the check-in, starting from my second night, thanks to my loyalty program status, but it has been cancelled next day, without notifying me (although all the arrangements were made). And on top of everything, hotel is charging a lot per night for its services. To sum up, I do not recommend choosing this hotel for your stay in Lisbon.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis n, Manager at Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nacoes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Mr. Roberto C
I take now aware of their comments that surprised me a lot and I confess that I am very sorry for you not have asked for the presence of any responsible.
First things first, our cleaning fee which is audited by external bodies to the hotel is the best network, valued above 85%, I held my assistant and I random controls and I confess that I can not understand what led you to express this comment.
Our breakfast was upgrade target beginnings January, with a wide product mix having at its disposal a very complete buffet served between 06:30 and 12 hours (Cereias, fruit salad, natural yoghurt, lean, jellies, adopt also range Seeds for the well being of our guests has hams, cheeses, fresh orange juice, espresso, a variety of bread, croissants, pancakes .... and still our traditional custard tart).
We have no malfunction records of WI-FI these days, I personally auxilei to one of our guests with difficulties in connection but it was the equipment of our client and not the network.
Then mentions the waiting time for water, have water for sale in reception and bar.
Talks still room upgrade, but our 112 rooms are all identical in brand IBIS.
I'm sorry that ran with an image that is not at all the image you intend to leave in memory of our customers. I ask you to contact me through my e-mail in order to better analyze your entire situation.
I would love to turn that your opinion, and give you better know our unity, our services, our team.
At disposal for any further information
Best regards
Sylvie Lopes

Reviewed 11 January 2016

We stayed for one night while we were travelling from Finland to Brazil. The location is very good close to the Oriente station, and it's only a 10-minute metro ride to the airport. There is a big shopping mall (Vasco da Gama) very close by, and there are many restaurants to choose from. The room itself is big enough for two people with carry-on luggage only. Wifi worked very well, and the bed was very comfortable. There was no safe though. Breakfast was very good, and especially the fresh orange juice was nice. This was our second stay at this hotel, and we'll be staying at this hotel again when we travel back to Finland.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Good location, quality and price. Kind Staff. Close to airport - 10 to 15 min by taxi - less than €10 with luggage. 3 blocks from Vasco da Gama Shopping and Orient Station (bus and subway Station). It was our forth time in this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank LeandroNS
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Very nice receptionists and good prices. Only 3 minutes on foot from Oriente station and Vasco da Gama shopping center. Rooms adequate, furniture new, big shower cabin. reasonable prices in the cafeteria downstrairs. Good value for money.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We love Ibis Hotels in any country. Any of them has this same level of service and great rooms. We got a room with the Vasco Da Gamma Tower view. It was a nice view from a small window. We had some beer and snacks in hotel also good. Hotel is near to train station and metro to get to the Airport that was great. You can go any place of the city from here. Great for see the city.

Room tip: Top floor rooms great views
Date of stay: May 2015