6,395 results
All reviews the executive lounge sky lounge tipico restaurant guest services swimming cap metro station junior suite sete rios city centre jardim zoologico excellent hotel indoor pool business district business hotel five star hotel blue line close to the airport
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with extremely nice staff. Not in the centre of town but next to the underground station, so easy to get around. David on the front desk and David in the restaurant were very kind and helpful as were all the staff we met. Recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RoderickM202, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2018

Dear Kalotaxiditoujours,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us.

I was so happy to read that David from reception left such a good impression upon you. It will be an honor to share with him your amazing comments!

We hope to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Please, allow me to enumerate spontaneously all the positive points during our stay :
1. Executive lounge 24th floor:
If there was a prize list for the employee of the month, it should return to Valter, Daniel, Luis, Sofia, Mariana and Roque the excellent bellhop. All of them are really focused on customer satisfaction.
2. Sete colinas restaurant :
Suleiman ! An example for everybody thank you again for everything
3. TheSPA:
It was a great moment of pleasure and professionalism. Daiane, one of their therapists was outstanding.
4. Executive Suite # 2007 :
The suite is very spacious with all we can imagine to find out in such an hotel of your category. Nothing special to comment except to underline the big comfort which characterizes it.
The products in the bathroom were an excellent appeal to go to the SPA.
Service Loundry :
Fast, efficient nothing to add, well done.
When we make or choice an hotel like yours, our main expectation is a high service level for your residents.
I wish to share with you what badly passed :
1. Housekeeping :
Cotton Tips : we asked to get 3 of them every day : it seems to be simple and not to cost a lot, but it was impossible to do.
We used to leave empty shower bottle on the floor : it was at the same place in the evening.
We asked four glasses to taste a famous Porto bought in a Lisbonne cellarman. We had the glasses but they even remained dirty in the table the day after.
We asked for small bottles of water : we never had them. On top of that, at the same time the room service called and asked for a trolley for another room. During the call, we talk about the small bottles of water. The room service was not aware of our request and was only focused on the trolley. Nobody apologied for that.
I came into our suite when they were doing the housekeeping : the door was full opened. I came in and out but anybody saw me. In chance, all our precious elements were in the safety deposit box.
2. Guest Services :
Another day, one hour and a half before living, we asked for a taxi for 6 people. We were told that it was not possible. This respond was quite amazing since 2 days before, thanks to Roque the bellhop he manage to get one in 10 minutes.
Accordingly, I requested to talk with the duty manager and met Miss Vera Rosado.
I spent time and shared my disappointment to her. While she was implying she wanted to make us a gift. I shared our project to visit Obidos and she was arguying for the advantages of having a personal car with driver to make a visit.
3. Private driver and car :
I invited my friend for a one day visit to Obidos.
The driver suggested to go to Fatima, take lunch in Nazaré and return through Obidos.
At our arrival in Nazare, the driver drove us to a restaurant of his choice (« One of the best » he told us) and we discover that we have no alternative. The restaurant was very loudy and people were sitting in narrow places.
The worse came after when we start eating : none of us was satisfied : either too much cooked, too salted... Nobody finished his plate.
I received a manual bill. It was not possible to speak to the manager. Our driver had gone, and I had to pay. I was really annoyed.

Back to the executive lounge, I shared my insatisfaction and informed I didn’t want to pay for the service.
It is quite strange that « the VIP Customer » should be driven to such restaurant without any other alternative.
After discussion, we were told that our meal should be reimboursed ( i received an envelope with cash the day we left). I didn't think by going to an hotel of this level to have this disappointments.

Room tip: room 2007 wonderful
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank V5225AVphilippeb
RoderickM202, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear V5225AVphilippeb,

Thank you once again for your comments.

In the reply email to your letter, I had the opportunity to communicate with you and to clarify the situations experienced.

We thank you once again for all your attention and I remain at your entire disposal.

With my kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Actually it is not the typical tourist hotel. It is located in the banking district and more the business hotel. Nevertheless I had a great leisure stay in this hotel. Location is still good to all attraction in Lisbon. Staff is amazing, food is good - breakfast always busy but very good buffet variety. I liked most the view from our room. Especially interesting to see the incoming airplanes from my window. Nevertheless it was not loud.

Room tip: high floor
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RoderickM202, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear cindywallet,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.

I was happy and delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great leisure time in our Hotel!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the staff left such a good impression upon you, that you have appreciated the variety of our breakfast and our views!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon in our Hotel and we remain at your entire disposal.

With my kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stunning hotel with great amenities. Staff attentive and helpful.Superb hotel. The team in the executive lounge were also brilliant, providing a great service. I will stay here again on my next trip to Lisbon.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RoderickM202, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Kyle C,

Thank you for preferring us for your stays in Lisbon and for sharing a review with us on your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.

I am delighted to read that you found our hotel stunning and superb with great amenities, with the highlight for the attentiveness and helpfulness of our Team and for the Executive Club Lounge service. Please rest assured that we will share your wonderful comments with the Team!

Thank you so much for your recommendation that is so important to us!

Looking forward to see you soon in our Hotel!

With our kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The renovated rooms are ok. The pool is fine although the showers in the spa need to be renovated as well and something about the smell needs to be done. The bar outside is really nice after a working day, you can relax there by ordering some drinks and tapas.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear SimonaCiutacu,

Thank you for having taken the time to post a review on your recent stay in the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your overall experience with us and that the Soul Garden Bar left such a good impression upon you. I am happy to read that you took advantage of the great atmosphere and relaxing environment of our Bar!

All your comments regarding the Spa were duly noted and will be shared with the management team. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

With kindest regards,