4,269 results
All reviews train station expo area business trip vasco de gama close to the airport free wifi nice hotel business hotel sky bar river view excellent location lisbon airport hotel is located mini bar city centre oceanarium conference
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Very pleasant stay at Tivoli OrienteStaff friendly and extremely helpfulGreat locationCould not ask for more Especially if travelling by train and doing bus tours Very good Buffet breakfast Great value overall Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
TivoliHotelsResorts, Diretor-Geral at Tivoli Oriente Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear "aussietraveller1154",
Thank you for choosing Hotel Tivoli Oriente and for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience.
The team of Hotel Tivoli Oriente is committed to promote and provide enjoyable and memorable stays. We are delighted to see that our team made the difference during your stay. It is very rewarding to realize how well you felt in Lisbon!
Thank you very much for all your compliments and recommendation!
We will be very happy to receive you once again at Tivoli Oriente.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Staying here for the 2018 Websummit event. Chose the hotel as it was a Websummit partnered hotel and for its quality and location. Paid a significant room rate for 12 rooms. Then find they chose to close the restaurant for rebranding over the entire conference. Why didn’t they mention that at time of booking or before hand. Finding out the day before arrival is very poor. Untrustworthy management. BEST AVOID.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rbat01
TivoliHotelsResorts, Diretor-Geral at Tivoli Oriente Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear "rbat01",
Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor. On behalf of the entire team and management, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you encountered. We really understand your disappointment and I would like to assure you that these unfortunate incidents do not represent at all the high standards and level of service that we provide daily to our guests.
Our Food & Beverage Manager has already contacted you in order to verify this situation directly. We consider our guests’ feedback truly important since it provides us a valuable insight that helps to improve our service and performance.
We thank you once again for your sincerity which will certainly bring us an opportunity to improve our service.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Stayed here for business and I genuinely happy with my stay. It was close to the trade show I attended as well as the airport. The rooms are airy, spacious and clean, not a great view over the train station but I prefer discovering my views rather than sitting in the hotel rooms so not a biggie. The view from the Sky Bar on the other hand is perfect, with zip lines and sea views. Also a big plus for the showers, very good water pressure.

Very attentive staff, okay breakfast but the highlight is the skybar that has a very cool vibe.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TivoliHotelsResorts, Diretor-Geral at Tivoli Oriente Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear "Jonasno68",
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our Hotel. We are glad that we were able to provide you a good stay. Your comment is truly important since it provides us a valuable insight that helps to improve our service and performance.
I trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Lisbon.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with a great location. Good restaurants around and less than 30 minutes to the city by bus or 20 mins by metro. It's far from the main attractions but I still prefer staying here than in the tourist areas.

I asked if we could get a room with a nice view and got what I wanted on the 11th floor. I liked the room, but I wish there were more lights. It was quite dark.
Staff was friendly (even thought the receptionist wished happy bday to me but actually it was my boyfriend's birthday :)).

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TivoliHotelsResorts, Diretor-Geral at Tivoli Oriente Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear "Riikka H",

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

My stay at Tivoli Oriente was pretty good. The room was like I expected and the location is great. Just a two minute walk from Oriente train station. Easily accessible from the airport.

There is also a large shopping centre across the streetz

Breakfast was better than I expected and there are a of things to choose from. No need to complain about that.

My room was above the 10th floor and had great views to the river.

Some things that could be improved.

The main entrance to the hotel is not what you expect from this level of hotel. There is no logo or other signs near the entrance. I would expect there to be ”Tivoli” or something like that. Entrance to the hotel is very modest.

The lifts. They are horrible. It took 5-10 minutes to get from ground level to the right floor or back to ground floor. Most of the time there was only one of the three elevators working. There was no logic how they work. They went up and down no matter who pressed first while visiting same floors it had already visited on the same journey.

I have never had this kind of elevator problems anywhere in the world so far. This hotel definitely needs new elevators. It is just pure customer service. Also there should be clear signs where are stairs if you don’t want to wait the elevator.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TivoliHotelsResorts, Diretor-Geral at Tivoli Oriente Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear "Travellinwayoflife",
Thank you for choosing Hotel Tivoli Oriente and for taking the time to write about your hotel experience.
The team of Tivoli Oriente is committed to promote and provide enjoyable and memorable stays, for this reason, your feedback is very important to identify areas that need our closest attention. We regret to realize that some aspects of your stay were not as you expected. We took good care of the notes that you have highlighted so we can improve and maximize the satisfaction of our guests. We would like to inform you that during the weekend we had some problems with our lifts that are being solved by the company responsible.