Book In Advance
Tours from Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
from US$185.40
from US$347.50
from US$185.40
More Info
All reviews safe driver highly recommend daniel lay of the land hour tour beautiful city great fun great guide highlight of our trip entire city booked this tour four hours visiting lisbon historical information his knowledge knowledgeable guide city tour pastel de nata
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A fun way to discover Sintra and its unknown monasteries. Daniel is a story box and has passed on his passion for his country !

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Our half day tour of Lisbon with Daniel from Bike My side was fantastic! A fun and relaxing way to see the major sights as well as the out-of-the-way spots we never would have found on our own. Daniel was extremely knowledgeable, passionate, accommodating and personable. It's great when the guide seems to enjoy providing the tour as much as his guests! Highly recommended!! Was a true highlight of our trip to this magical city!

bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

I m happy you had a good time! Keep my contact for future bookings or to pass to friends bikemyside@gmail.com
Wattsapp me +351962554610

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Perfect for two friends or in our case husband and wife. 3 hours was just right. We learned the history, got oriented as to what places are good to walk to and which might be better by Uber. Or if you are in town only one day - you see what is critical. Daniel was very nice and spoke English perfectly- his knowledge of the past and it’s impact on current times was spot on.

bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we met with Luis and he showed us the sights and a few extras. He was full of knowledge and even stopped with us to try a local dessert. It felt like we were friends by the time we finished. Very photogenic scenery, I couldn’t get many pictures as I was holding onto the bike. Not a problem once I switched to the side car. I felt very safe and had no concerns at all. It was nice to have a different view and perspective on Lisbon. I would highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Thought I would treat myself as I was travelling solo and have always fancied doing something like this. Took the plunge and instantly felt glad I’d done so! Daniel was a real nice guy and turned up half an hour early than expected but sent me a message explaining this and that we could still do the original planned time. which was no problem! If anything better , a real professional at his job . The 3 hour tour was an amazing introduction into the whole feel and vibe of Lisbon and on Daniels bike we covered so many places. During the trip Daniel gives you historical information, shows you points of interest, view points and things like good places to eat or go that aren’t as well known to the tourist. All whilst being easy to digest. This was a FANTASTIC chance for me to get a grip on the place and stood me well for the rest of my trip. It also took off a lost from my “to see list” opening up the rest of my stay for more adventuring. Thank you Daniel! Hopefully I can use you again one day! Best wishes Craig

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This is the fourth time we’ve used Tours by locals, each in a different country, on two different continents. We have NEVER been disappointed! The guides are local, friendly and great, and fill you in on things you’d never get on google.worth every penny!

bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Cheers