“Lisbon at night”

Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
Ranked #79 of 693 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Lisbon, sintra and sesimbra tours with a difference! Zoom around the swinging streets of Lisbon in a BLACK Vintage Sidecar or Jeep or Vespa ! Your private chauffeur Daniel is Portuguese born but also a world nomad who travelled and worked all over the world with a Graphic Design and Art history background he will show you the quirky, undiscovered Lisbon that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a sidecar can get too!Tours last from 3 hours to all day. Get picked up from your hotel or cruise terminal and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Daniel is an highly trained guide who knows all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. Fluent in English, French and Portuguese. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide the BEST tour of Lisbon you have ever experienced, we will book you in for another tour at your convenience free of charge! Call us for special needs people, i ll do my best to give them a ride of freedom Bike my Side THE BLACK SIDECAR / JEEP / VESPA COMPANY
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Date of experience: October 2018
bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

All reviews
"city tour"
"pastel de nata"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Our half day tour of Lisbon with Daniel from Bike My side was fantastic! A fun and relaxing way to see the major sights as well as the out-of-the-way spots we never would have found on our own. Daniel was extremely knowledgeable, passionate, accommodating and personable. It's great when the guide seems to enjoy providing the tour as much as his guests! Highly recommended!! Was a true highlight of our trip to this magical city!

Date of experience: October 2018

I m happy you had a good time! Keep my contact for future bookings or to pass to friends bikemyside@gmail.com
Wattsapp me +351962554610
Cheers Daniel

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Perfect for two friends or in our case husband and wife. 3 hours was just right. We learned the history, got oriented as to what places are good to walk to and which might be better by Uber. Or if you are in town only one day - you see what is critical. Daniel was very nice and spoke English perfectly- his knowledge of the past and it’s impact on current times was spot on.

Date of experience: September 2018
bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

I m happy you had a good time!
Keep my contact for future bookings or to pass to friends bikemyside@gmail.com
+351962554610