Book In Advance
Tours from Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
from US$184.02
from US$345.05
from US$184.02
More Info
All reviews safe driver lay of the land hour tour beautiful city great guide highlight of our trip four hours would highly recommend this tour historical information his knowledge knowledgeable guide visit lisbon custard tart tuk tuk narrow streets daniel sights
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we met with Luis and he showed us the sights and a few extras. He was full of knowledge and even stopped with us to try a local dessert. It felt like we were friends by the time we finished. Very photogenic scenery, I couldn’t get many pictures as I was holding onto the bike. Not a problem once I switched to the side car. I felt very safe and had no concerns at all. It was nice to have a different view and perspective on Lisbon. I would highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: September 2018
bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Thought I would treat myself as I was travelling solo and have always fancied doing something like this. Took the plunge and instantly felt glad I’d done so! Daniel was a real nice guy and turned up half an hour early than expected but sent me a message explaining this and that we could still do the original planned time. which was no problem! If anything better , a real professional at his job . The 3 hour tour was an amazing introduction into the whole feel and vibe of Lisbon and on Daniels bike we covered so many places. During the trip Daniel gives you historical information, shows you points of interest, view points and things like good places to eat or go that aren’t as well known to the tourist. All whilst being easy to digest. This was a FANTASTIC chance for me to get a grip on the place and stood me well for the rest of my trip. It also took off a lost from my “to see list” opening up the rest of my stay for more adventuring. Thank you Daniel! Hopefully I can use you again one day! Best wishes Craig

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This is the fourth time we’ve used Tours by locals, each in a different country, on two different continents. We have NEVER been disappointed! The guides are local, friendly and great, and fill you in on things you’d never get on google.worth every penny!

Date of experience: September 2018
bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

I m happy you had a good time! Keep my contact for future bookings or to pass to friends bikemyside@gmail.com
Cheers
Daniel

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Bike My Side is Excellent. We have used Fat Tire Bike tours in other countries along with other private tour guides in Italy, France and Argentina. Daniel and Bike My Side is excellent. He is very knowledgeable, safe and so congenial and friendly. We had a great time with him in his so awesome Toyota Lancruiser. What a great experience and we cannot recommend Daniel and his company enough. Excellent!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I was advised by my daughter in this one... visiting Sintra by side-car...and this turned out to be a very good choice. Riding along the sea and through the forest far away from all busses riding up to the castle and monastery.
If you are looking for something different and willing to spend one day out at Sintra not bothered by queues of busses and cars ... this is it!

We enjoyed a lot. Our guide was very helpfull and a very carefull side car driver showing us Sintra in a stressless way.

Date of experience: August 2018