2,327 results
All reviews metro station city centre five minute walk free wifi convenient location bathroom door fresh orange juice comfortable bed the air conditioning lisbon airport rooms are small buffet breakfast public transport stayed for nights visiting lisbon quiet street on foot
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We stayed at the Ibis 3 weeks ago, whilst we visited our son. It offered value for money and a convenient location for getting into the city. The hotel was clean, modern and our room was spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside, was that breakfast was not included, which I think it should have been for the price and would have made our stay even more convenient. Having said that, we explored the local cafes for breakfast, which were plentiful and offered good value, local food.
We would recommend a stay in Saldanha, as it was leafy, quiet but with enough going on.

Date of stay: June 2018
FRANCISCO P, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Saldanha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Joanna Surrey,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Lisboa Saldanha. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

PROS: Location is convenient when taking the metro from the airport. Just take the RED line and the station is about 2.5 blocks from the hotel. Now, in order to get from the hotel to Baixa-Chiado, Rossio and all the touristy areas you would need to change metro lines at some point. would prefer something closer to Rossio next time I visit.

Breakfast was good, standard Ibis, with very friendly people working. Probably the best staff in this hotel.

Hotel lobby and breakfast area are nice, looks like it was recently renovated.

CONS: Once you get to your floor things change. Dated decor and funny smell in hallway.

Rooms are not remodeled like the Ibis in Bern, Switzerland I stayed at later during my trip. Those tan and creme colors are so depressing, its about time Ibis changes all their properties with their new and fresh scheme.

The air conditioner made an annoying and loud noise after our second night. Front desk offer to change the room, but since the noise some times stopped we decided to just stay in our room.

Front desk was just ok, the guy that checked us in didn't make the best first impression.

Overall I would not stay here again. Location could be better and property needs renovations in rooms and hallways.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jorge S
FRANCISCO P, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Saldanha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Lisboa Saldanha. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and all rooms will be renovated by the end of the year..

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Comfortable rooms with nice bath, clean and adequate space. Staff very attentive and willing to assist with information. Great location, close to metro and bus.Great breakfast with lots of fruit and delicious breads.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Fernanda B,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I like this Ibis because of its friendly staff and the convenient location. This location is just a few minutes walk to metro stations. There are multiple supermarkets near by as well. There are also lots of place to enjoy dinner in the neighborhood. When I return to Lisbon, this will be my choice again.

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 4 June 2018

as I was always very pleased with my stay at the Ibis Centro Saldanha in Lisbon. However we would like to draw attention to the old TV set and a bad picture in the room. I would to ask for a more modern exchange.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com