1,721 results
All reviews sushi restaurant pink street free sushi cais do sodre river view custard tart welcome drink frosted glass mercado da ribeira every afternoon pastel de nata night life pastries food market port wine lovely hotel light sleeper
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We spent the first 2 days of our trip here and cannot say enough about how comfortable, beautiful, peaceful and friendly, LX and its staff is. The room was wonderful, and the location was absolutely perfect in all ways. We will recommend to everyone we know. It’s a family run business done in a polished and caring manner in every way. Oh and did I mention the incredible breakfast?

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lxboutiquehotel, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at LX Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, your feedback is very important to us.

I'm happy we've been able to fulfill your expectations and I truly hope to see you again in the near future. If you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask.

About your remarks I couldn't agree more with your comments. The location is indeed unique and our staff is the best in town!

If you wish to keep up the city and hotel news, subscribe the lx newsletter on our website or follow our fb page. On your return don't forget to check the unique and exclusive deals on our official website, best price guaranteed!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I stayed here for two nights and the hotel was perfect. The location is fantastic, right next to the Time out Market and various other attractions. We originally booked for one night but decided to stay for an extra night which was done very easily with the helpful staff.
We were offered complimentary sushi and drinks on the first evening that we arrived which was a nice touch, and fantastic. The pastel de nata's in the reception were the best we had during our two weeks in Portugal! Ask them to direct you to where they are made as it is really close, and they make bigger ones.

Date of stay: August 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, your feedback is very important to us.

I'm happy we've been able to fulfil your expectations and I truly hope to see you again in the near future. If you need anything from us don't hesitate to ask.

About your remarks, I couldn't agree more with your comments. The location is indeed unique and our staff is the best in town!

If you wish to keep up the city and hotel news, subscribe to the lx newsletter on our website or follow our fb page. On your return don't forget to check the unique and exclusive deals on our official website, best price guaranteed!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve just returned from a three night stay in lovely Lisbon and the absolutely gorgeous lx boutique hotel.
Amazing location,beautiful deco, extremely comfortable beds and highly efficient ,very friendly staff

Thank you so much for the kind words, your feedback is very important to us.

About your remarks, I couldn't agree more with your comments. The location is indeed unique and our staff is the best in town.

If you wish to keep up the city and hotel news, subscribe to the lx newsletter on our website or follow our FB page. On your return don't forget to check the unique and exclusive deals on our official website, best price guaranteed!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here three nights while visiting Lisbon. We arrived late in the evening and were given a room on the fifth floor....attic-like. Small and was impossible to manage. When I complained, we were given wonderful big room on the first floor. All the people at the desk were so polite and so kind. Breakfast was wonderful and we we're minutes away from many interesting places. The hilly streets are all over and many to climb.

Thank you so much for the kind words, your feedback is very important to us.

About your remarks, I couldn't agree more with your comments. The location is indeed unique, our staff is the best in town and our breakfast couldn't be a better kicker for a day in the city! All the goodies come fresh everyday from a local gourmet bakery...

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Wow Lisbon is now a super popular destination breaming with tourists. I started to feel almost at home a as this was my third trip to this city in six months. They say third time lucky, but unfortunately not this time. One of the good things about this hotel is how central it is to everything. The entrance is on a super busy road but on arrival it has a small bijoux feel to it. The room we had was one of the smallest rooms I have ever stayed in a hotel. My husband and I barely fit in the bed and even if we don't mind being cosy, small is and understatement. There were no wardrobes just hangers to put your clothes on, due to the dimension of the room. The bathrrom was literally a pod withing the room sperated only by a frosted glass. A little like being on a boat. Luckily the external noise did not incumb on us but boy inside the hotel was a constant cacophony. Our corridor sounded like a train platform and the hotel cleaners were so loud I was woken up both mornings by them. We didn't have time to try the restaurant out but I did have an excellent cup of Japanese green tea there! Doesn't quite live to the hype and star rating that it should be.

Room tip: Choose a room the faces the river
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple