1,325 results
All reviews nice hotel rooftop bar guest services sauna and steam room main avenue nespresso machine top floor five star hotel avenida da liberdade breakfast was excellent stayed here for nights mini bar would highly recommend this hotel city break room was large beautiful city central location
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Two blocks from Avenida da Liberdade, a hotel that has everything that I need for 5 stars: bathtub, great coffee, great breakfast, great service.

Plenty of smiles from everybody and they are also helpful. At reception they showed me in a map how to get to the laundromat (great!), they helped me with luggage and to find where my Uber was parked, everything I needed. Espresso in my room.

A very modern hotel (I prefer a more classic style) but cheerful.

Also, they don't punish people that are in a tour group.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
GSAltisTeam, Guest Experience Ambassador at Altis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Altis Grand Hotel and for taking the time to write about your hotel experience.

We are very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and felt the genuine hospitality of our team. It is always very rewarding to receive this kind of feedback!

Thank you very much for your recommendation!

We will be very happy to welcome you back to the Altis Grand Hotel.

Joana Ribeiro | Guest Experience Ambassador

Reviewed 28 October 2018

I spent 4 nights at this hotel then did a tour for ten days and returned to the hotel for another 4 nights. On my return I was given a note welcoming me back from the front of house staff. Being a smoker I became very friendly, and was treated royally, by the staff at the roof top bar. Also by the various doormen who were full of information and directions. I really felt at home at Altis Grand.

Date of stay: September 2018
GSAltisTeam, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Altis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

We appreciate your preference for the Altis Grand Hotel

We are extremely happy to know that the Altis Grand Hotel gives you the comfort of your home. Because this is what we want our guests to feel comfortable, relaxed and enjoy the best way to stay with us.

It was and will always be a pleasure to have you as our guest and hope to get back to contacting songio in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

From the doorman to the reception to room, I couldn't have been made feel more welcome. What a refreshing change. The room is lovely with a desk and sitting chair. They even had a welcome message on the TV when I arrived in the room. Just wonderful

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
GSAltisTeam, Guest Experience Ambassador at Altis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Altis Grand Hotel and for taking the time to evaluate your hotel experience. Your feedback is very important!

We are delighted to know you had a wonderful stay with us and felt the genuine hospitality of our staff. It is always very rewarding to know that!

Thank you very much for your recommendation!

We will be very happy to have the opportunity to receive you once again at Altis Grand Hotel.

Joana Ribeiro | Guest Experience Ambassador

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Vintage Style Hotel in a wonderful neighbourhood. Staff is friendly and professinal including services such as free shuttle to the airport. Good breakfast. Spa is nice but in certain hours can be full. Large room with good view to the city.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChezlebiF
GSAltisTeam, Gestor de Relações Públicas at Altis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing the Altis Grand Hotel.
We are very happy to know that the hotel overall was to your liking and that all the highlights were a contribution to make your experience with us a positive one.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel as you will continue to be welcome.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Stayed three nights at this excellent hotel. Breakfast was outstanding and location made it easy to walk to all the sights. Modern hotel with friendly service. Room was very clean and bathroom had enough room to get around without any problems. AC worked well.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GSAltisTeam, Gestor de Relações Públicas at Altis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for choosing the Altis Grand Hotel
We are very pleased to know that you had a great stay with us and that everything ran within your expectations.
We work every day to be able to please our guests and provide a service within the standards of quality and excellence of group Altis Hotels.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.