1,638 results
All reviews steep hill star hotel great hotel minute walk quiet street modern hotel barrio alto large bed good size rain shower the hotel staff pastries stayed here for one night the room was nice breakfast staff rooms are spacious reception desk
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ended up here very last minute as a reservation somewhere else ended up not being available. After a stressful half hour of looking for an available room in Lisbon we settled on Eurostars Das Letras and it did not disappoint. Marcia at the front desk was amazing- she knows all the guests. Very impressive. And our room was perfect too. A nice size, a very big bathroom and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel, and a very special thanks to Marcia for being such a fabulous ambassador of her hotel and city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sjhal
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located central Lisbon
Staff is very friendly and helpful specially the front desk.
Cleaning , spots in bathroom and room floor permanent dirt spots
Internal phone not working .
Towels very very thin assume used for many years.
Summarize the stay hotel doesn’t deserve five star maximum 5 .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank YEYNI
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ideal for walking the historic district. Our room was nice with two twins pushed together to make a king, very clean with a shower and a tub. The hotel has a nice lobby with a bar and the breakfast is very good. There is a fitness room and a sauna. We loved exploring the area on foot.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I booked a small suite at this hotel in Lisbon. The room was nice with a large comfortable bed and a separate sleeping quarter from the living area. I couldn't figure out how to work the secondary shower heads on the wall and thus only used the rain shower. The room had a decent view and overall I had a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the Eurostars whilst away with work, the rooms are clean and facilities good. Large bed which was very comfortable I only stayed here for 5 days but did have to prompt the staff twice to remake my room. Although it says it is a five star in my opinion it is probably only a 4. The hotel facility’s arnt great it has a basic gym and a sauna but the door for the show was hardly hanging on. The service at the bar was also not great.

Date of stay: September 2018