All reviewssaldanha metromirror tvmetro stop rightdeluxe roomboiled eggsrooftop poolsmall hotelwater pressuremodern designwould highly recommend this hotelhamstayed nightswould stay here againyogurtgood sizeperfect locationairport
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights at the hotel on 30th anniversary.
Hotel can be classified as a boutique hotel. Assumedly newly renovsted. Extremelly clean - all surfaces shine. Daily cleaning done properly - sometimes in the afternoon though. Good solution for mixing towels - different colours for each person. Good ned with plenty of pillows. Excellent air-conditioning even during the heatwave of 42° outside. Small but clean pool on the roof with great view. N. B. Sunbrds only maybe for 5-6 persons. Very helpful and friendly staff who have the can do attitude even from the very first contact.
Shower with enough hot water. Hairdryer, magnifying mirror, good shampoos, vanity kit slippers etc. Big towels from receptionist fo the pool. Complimentaries. Plenty of hangers to hang clothes. Clean drawers. Refridgerator. Everything that we needed. Perfect location. Airbuses pasding by and there is a tube/ metro station right outside the hotel. Good access with buses to all places. Sale of sightsering tickets excursions etc.
Had my accommodation booked with breakfast. Very god but not a big assortiment. Maybe no gluten-free options. I did not see. If not taking breakfast, thrre are several pastellerias/ bakeries etc in the neighbourhood. One downstairs opening at 7 am - not on Sundays. The near- by restaurants close around 10 pm so if you arrive on a late flight the only fiod options will be McDonald’s or Snackbar across the street. Many grocery stores serving until late nearby, a biomercado close by.
Tv found behind the mirror - glass panel.
I highly recommend the hotel for Lisbon visitors.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at Hotel White Lisboa.
The best thing about the White Hotel was the rooftop pool with view over the city! After every busy day in the city centre, we took a refreshing dip in the pool and watched the planes fly by closely over Lisbon every minute. I recommend taking the breakfast. It had a variety of choices for pastry, fruit, coffees etc. The room was bright, clean and big enough to place our luggage.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I stayed at the White Hotel for 3 nights and my stay has been great! The personel was really friendly and gave us helpful recomendations on what to do in Lisbon during our visit. Our room was perfectly clean and we had enough room for our luggage. Also, the view from our room was magnificent! The hotel is located on a very busy street, however, you dont hear a thing of it once you’re inside. Also, when you step outside the hotel, there is the metro entrance of the Saldanha stop, where the yellow and red line stop, which makes it possible to go to the city centre in less than 10 minutes or to reach the airport. I would give my stay an absolute 10/10.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The location of the hotel is ideal with a metro station outside the door. There are a good choice of restaurants in the local area
The staff were all helpful and polite. Special mention must go to Hugo who helped us buy our tickets for the metro and pointing out local supermarkets. He is an asset to the hotel. The rooms were very modern if a bit on the small size . The shower is great, loved the fact that you could walk in.
We would stay here again when we return to Lisbon.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gill k
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

As we came from airport by train this is literally straight outside the metro station, really easy to find. The check in was quick, our room was on the first floor which at first I wasn’t too keen but then I discovered that it had a door that I could open, I had no views but this was fine for me as I don’t tend to spend a lot of time in the hotel room anyway, it was lovely and clean and the decor was very plush, The only downside was that the television was behind a mirror, looks smart but not fit for purpose as you can’t see it very well and the volume is set to low. The breakfast was really nice, and it was replenished quickly, staff were nice and friendly, if you’re looking for hotel to come and sit round the pool, The pool area is lovely but it’s very small, so this won’t be ideal for you as it was busy and sun beds are limited to about 5/6. As this is not near the centre restaurants, we walking down and getting Uber back at the cost of about £3.80 for me this was an ideal place to stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple