“Amazing!! ”
Review of Sanskar Nepal

Sanskar Nepal
Reserve with
Sanskar Nepal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 4,860 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Description: Nepalese Cuisine located on The heart of Lisbon. Provides familiar and customer oriented service to guests We serve Indian and Nepalese traditional food. We also have Vegan menu with vegan chicken masala, vegan cheese naan, vegan prawn and 10 options more.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and nice staff! Pretty cheap as well. They helped us to bring the stroller with a sleeping baby into the small cosy place, and made us feel welcome

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

So happy we came here while in Lisbon. We thought they were closed at first, but the employees saw us lingering and opened the door and invited us in.

The food was so good, I’m hungry thinking about it again. Great flavors and good portion size, prices aren’t bad either. Staff was there when we needed them and they were friendly. I would definitely recommend coming here, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Attentive service, warm atmosphere and delicious food! Had chicken and lamb, naan, raita and some beer. Every dish was very tasty, well spiced and served. And the portions were large enough to keep your hunger at bay. The mango lassi was also delightful! Would absolutely recommend if you want some Nepalese/Indian whilst in Lisboa.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a must when In Lisbon. I normally have a bhuna which wasn't on the menu but the waiter recommended a dish to me which ended up being absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for a lovely evening of beautiful food!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were extremely surprised to discover this wonderful place. Dipesh and co. were pleasant and gracious and the food was some of the best Indian food I have had in all my travels.