“casa dos sonhos”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa dos Sonhos

_santospa...
Toronto, Canada
“casa dos sonhos”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed here for a week with my family. This house met all our needs. All amenities were available and the conditions of this house was immaculate, very clean and beautiful decor. I would strongly recommend this home to anyone wanting a great, safe relaxing vacation. Mauricio was a great host always keeping in touch making sure everything was ok.

Rakesh R
“Superb”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Mauricio,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank for all you did to make our stay a wonderfull one. Upon arrival we were welcomed nicely and provided with usefull information and handy tips Once we reached the house, it was beyond our expectation. I came here to spend a week with my wife, mother and parents in law. The accomodation suited this purpose perfectly. Everything you need is there, it's clean, enough privacy for everyone, the area is quiet and peacefull, good Wi-Fi, a bakery nearby and on and on. During our stay Maurico was happy to help with tips on reasturants and things/places we could explore. There are guides and maps of Portugal available in the house. I would definitley comeback and recommend this place to anyone looking for a great accomodation in this area. Muito obrigado para tudo!

helensalv...
“Fabulous place to stay and a great host!”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights at the end of April/beginning of May. As soon as I booked I got a very welcoming message from Mauricio and lots of helpful information followed. The house itself is lovely - about a 20 minute walk from the centre of town in a very quiet residential area. It's very well equipped and the outside area is much bigger than it looks on the photos! Mauricio checked in with us several times to check everything was ok which was really nice. Highly recommended for couples or families!

9 May 2017
Hellen thank you so much for your nice words. It was a pleasure having you stay at Casa dos Sonhos and many thanks for taking care of it. Hellen and my self had great communication. Finally, the house was left in top shape.
Until next time,
Mauricio
maryanne1...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Home away from home!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Cascais is a great beach community, a lot of great restaurants and conveniently located to all the highways, bus service and metro. Many shops and great restaurants. Host, made himself available to us and was very knowledgeable and helpful. His home was beautifully furnished and very clean. First experience in Portugal and we will be back.

13 Feb 2017
Thank you Mary Anne for your very nice review. It was a pleasure having you, your husband and your friends stay at the house. Until next time.
cmdh16
Gilroy, California
“Immaculate, beautiful, well equipped”
Reviewed 14 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Where do I begin....my family and I stayed at the Casa dos Sonhos on January 2-7. Mauricio texted me to make sure that we had arrived to house safe and sound. When we arrived we opened the doors to a beautiful, immaculate, cozy, well equipped home. There was a binder that included key information regarding the house and it also contained a list of local restaurants that came highly recommended. The house was well equipped: toaster, washer, heaters,extra cozy blankets, Q-tips, shampoo, and it even had a hair straightener,which I totally appreciated. Mauricio checked in via text throughout our trip to ensure that we were doing well. The house is located in a great location,close to the beach and supermarket. I highly recommend this beautiful home! Two thumbs up! 5 stars!

14 Jan 2017
Christina thank you so much for your Amazing review. It was a pleasure having you and your family stay at the house. Also thank you very much for taking care of the house and leaving it nice and clean after you left.
You where also a 5 star guest. Your always welcome .... till next time. Mauricio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$105
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing