“Felt like home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance hall
Single bed with possible transformation into double bed
Single bed transformed into double bed
Bathroom with shower
Nearby Beach
Nearby coffee shop and restaurant
Main Street - Rua da Sé
Local Market
Local Market
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Manhattan
“Felt like home!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I can not express how wonderful this place is! It was very clean, organized and fully equipt. What a wonderful modern living space in the heart of a historical city. I had everything I needed to live comfortably for 2 weeks. The owners were so very kind, available when I had a question and were sweet to check on me since I was alone. Words can not explain how I loved this place! I hope to stay there again on my next business trip, it is for sure my home away from home. You will not regret staying here!

Management Response
30 Dec 2013
Hello marleen!

Thank you for your lovely review! We will be glad to welcome you if you ever want to come back!
Happy new year!

Best regards,
Eugénia Pimentel
Toronto
Reviewed 13 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
tostaky_e...
Warsaw, Poland
“Simply great!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Great accommodation for >2 people. The apartment is really in the city center of Angra, very nicely arranged, clean and absolutely fully equipped (it even had ironing board!). It was a pure pleasure to stay there for 3 nights (we were 3 people, including a couple - this is the perfect combination for this apartment as it has 2 bedrooms - one with a double bed and one with a single one; there is also a sofa in the living room and some spare place to put mattress if needed). The booking and paying was easy (I appreciate paying only half of the price while booking and the rest upon arrival). I had also good contact with an owner. A special touch was a set of local products left for us (bread, milk, butter, fruits, tea), as well as maps, bus schedules and touristic guides. The apartment has WiFi and cable TV.
The only disadvantage were a bit noisy nights as the property is next to the street and you could hear cars/garbage truck driving.
Generally we have very much enjoyed the freedom of having our own apartment for a couple of days, cooking, making some laundry and taking good rest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decoration, equipment and location
Liked least: Noise at night
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Francesca...
Italy
“My favorite accomodation in the Azores!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This is a wonderful place to stay, a real home away from home!

Eugenia and her family met us at the airport and drove us to the house after showing us the beautiful view of the city from the panoramic point of Mount Brazil. What an amazing start for our first trip in the Azores!

The house is right in the city centre of Angra do Heroismo very close to shops and restaurants. It's a traditional property full of character but with all the modern comforts. It's been newly renovated and tastefully furnished with lots of decorative details that make it very homely. We were the first guests to stay there so everything was brand new.

Eugenia had surprised us with a welcome gift on the kitchen table with fresh pineapple and bananas from the islands and a delicious local cake. She had also provided all the basics in the kitchen cupboards with salt, sugar, oil, herbs and spices and much more. Milk and butter from the Azores in the fridge. Shampoo and shower gel in the bathroom with lovely brand new towels rolled in a basket. As I said a home away from home.

I can highly recommend this place to anyone wishing to travel to the Azores islands.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The atmosphere was very homely
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Catalunya
Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing