All reviews excellent location elevator harbour lobby angra
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The lobby is a little dreary but the room was spacious, attractive and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Their English was not strong but we managed. Only downside was we had to go outside, around the corner, and up a flight of stairs to the breakfast room.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is a very small hotel; I understand that it is privately owned and has 2 stars, but it was, in every respect, so much better than a 3-star hotel in Lisbon I just came from... simply no comparison. My room was very clean and comfortable. No noise at all, only a few steps to the harbour and to several restaurants and attractions. Well, Angra is a small town anyway)) All the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Very recommendable.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had reservations, and when we got there they put us next door, and make us take our luggage up two flight of stairs and it was a hell hot hole!! The owner never returned my request to speak to him!! Me and my daughter were stuck in the most uncomfortable mattress only on the floor!! Don't take any chances with this place!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

+ perfect location in the center of Angra, just 3min walk to the harbour; good restaurants and nice cafes are nearby
+ very friendly and helpful staff, especially the reception team (early check-inn at noon was possible; staff was very helpful with our questions and queries)
+ nice big rooms with comfortable beds and modern bathrooms
+ good WIFI connection
+ very delicious breakfast with freshly prepared scrambled eggs
+ no noise at night despite the central location of the hotel
+ big elevator

- reception area and breakfast room look a little bit old-fashioned and could have been more pleasant

=> When I come back to Terceira I would definetly stay again at Hotel Zenite

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed 7 June 2015

They didn't have a room for our reservation, and put us next door in a hot attic!! didn't
help us take our luggage up, when I asked to speak to the owner, he dodged us!! a real jerk!! The mattress they gave us for our daughter was dirty, and we had to get it from a whole in the wall. I would never stay in any establishment this guy owned.

Date of stay: July 2014