“Special place many call Island Of Love happens to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Onsite natural Reserve Lava Rock Pebble Beach natural safe pools swimming fishing all year long
House Street level Entrance Bedroom Windows
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
House Street level Entrance Bedroom Windows
House Building Automated gateway to parking garden and Ocean
Onsite sheltered place any time day or night best enjoyed with favorite beverage like glass of wine!
Onsite beautiful views & sound of Waves crashing against Lava Rock.
Hallway Entrance Decor
Bedroom Decor
Very high ceilings heat & air conditioning orthopedic mattresses four sleep comfortably per room
Bedroom Window street level Heritage Manor Garden Views
Two Bedrooms very high ceilings Orthopedic comfort  Queen size bed and Twin size bunk beds sleeps 8
Comfortable size bedrooms
Walk out From Kitchen to Upper Patio
Main House Bathroom Very Large Seamless Glass Shower swings in to open
Main Bathroom With Bide
Second Bathroom with Shower Located few short steps from main house
Full laundry washer and dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Goretti P
“Special place many call Island Of Love happens to be our ancestral place!”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Everything is just perfect about this home extremely clean, extra touches like fresh flowers, fresh laundered pretty & comfy beds. We travel quite a bit and stayed at several homes this one stands attention to detail. A well planned delicious meal which after a flight in our case an overnight one to find the table set & a home cooked meal was most wonderful. To me this set the stage for a very relaxing stay; not to mention we even had leftover that served as a second meal truly Divine! Josie was a pleasure to deal with.

Date of stay: October 2017
immac25
Mississauga, Canada
“This is a great location quiet with the beach on the door step.”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

The location was great. I enjoyed relaxing and by the beach . We went into Punta Delgado for the day to shop, eat, and enjoy the view. One day we went to where the therapeutic volcanic pool and the gardens were beautiful. We wanted to relax but also see some of the island. The home was clean and when I arrived I had a snack waiting for me. In the fridge there was milk and bread so I could have breakfast the next morning. The rooms are a good size with a beautiful backyard. I would recommend this rental to anyone who wants a great vacation on a nice island with lots of greenery and great views. I love to hear the ocean. This is my 3 time back.
Imma

Date of stay: November 2017
lynnteri1...
Kemptville, Canada
“Exceeded our expectations . Lovely boutique beach house short walk to the Atlantic”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This property lived up to the previous reviews. We spent 5 days in this lovely oasis which has everything a family could need for a family holiday.
We were impressed by the decor inside and on the three seating areas. It was obvious a lot attention was paid to the comfort of guests. Lovely linens towels, house coats. The bunk beds were skillfully incorporated into the two bedrooms. The kitchen was a cooks dream.
The caretaker Paula was a treasure, looking after us in many ways unexpected,including meeting us at the airport and cooking us a lovely lunch.
She arranged for us a fabulous fish resturant with a choice window seating.
To say more about Paula would appear an exaggeration.
The owner Josie was ever so helpful ,helping me with hotel reservations and car rental. And was quick to respond when we inadvertently locked ourselves out of the house. She quickly contacted Paula who was not here in minutes to save the day.
This place is a treasure and we hope to return.

Date of stay: August 2017
skidoolie
Battle Ground, Washington
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Words cannot express how much we loved this place but I will give it a try. Right from the very beginning of the planning stage of our vacation, I had my eye on this place because of its beauty and the services it provides.I picked Sao Miguel over the other islands because I wanted to stay here and I wasn't disappointed.
Josie was very helpful right from the beginning. Sadly, we had problems at the airport which required that we miss a day in Sao Miguel. That was very stressful for us but Josie was wonderful and took care of the changes to our car rental and made sure that we were still picked up on time which was a huge relief to us.
When we did arrive, Paula was there waiting for us with a warm smile and started taking care of us right away. Our car rental went smoothly with no extra charges. When we arrived at the cottage, we found it to be even lovelier than the picture. Cool inside, no mosquitoes, everything you could ask for as a selfcater. Paula had a lovely spread of wine, breads fruits and cheese. There was beer too and some local drinks to try. They also went out of their way to provide a yummy vegetarian meal for us which was very welcome after all the traveling we had been doing.
The house proved to be beyond my expectations. They had everything there that I could possibly need. The bed was super comfortable we slept better there than anywhere we stayed.We loved the garden, the outdoor sitting area and of course the beach, which is just a comfortable stroll away. My biggest regret was that we couldn't spend more time here. Of 6 places we stayed on this trip, Josie's was our favorite. Best for beauty, comfort and convenience. When you combine that with having someone like Paula,always just a phone call away, available to help with anything you might need, it is unbeatable.

Date of stay: June 2017
Management Response
25 Jul 2017
Hi Vicki; it is so nice to hear from you with this very gratifying amazing review. I am truly humbled and delighted to know that you loved your visit, the stay with us, and that our hospitality and location delivered comfort and convenience. We are very fortunate to have amazing and memorable guests that do take precious time to write genuine reviews not only in our local guest book but also on-line. I am forever grateful for your visit and for sharing your experience via this lovely review! In hope for return visits we send your way an ocean filled of sunshine and warm Azorean hugs.
Josie Frazao
Curious68...
“Wonderful vacation home”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Josie has a beautiful home with all of the amenities! The property is beautiful! Josie's staff person,Paula was absolutely the best! She met us at the airport and then had an incredible home cooked meal waiting for us at the house. I also arranged with Josie to have a catered dinner for several friends who were staying nearby and the food and decor were exceptional! We will definitely come back! Thank you so much Josie and Paula!

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
25 Jul 2017
Lorrie, your feedback and kind words about your stay with us and this great review is very much appreciated. We enjoyed very much your visit and the opportunity to meet and cater to you and your traveling friends. The supper friendly people that you are made it fun, it was a pleasure. We look forward your return visits and hope to again be your holiday home of choice. Until then, we send your way an ocean filled of sunshine and warm Azorean hugs.
Josie Frazao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.