“Wonderful trip!”

Pedro Ferreira Azores Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Sao Miguel Island with Belazorica to visit the beautiful sightseeing in safe and comfortable vehicle with a experienced driver that speaks English.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went on a tour with Philip, he was very professional. We went to Furnas and have the cozido, excellent! Later we went to the hot springs, and to a Tea factory.
I would highly recommend this company.
We were on a cruise stop, and he was very careful to take us back in time.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"professional guide"
"different languages"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend taking a tour"
in 2 reviews
"old friends"
"personal service"

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We toured the island for 2 days early April 2018 with Pedro and had a wonderful time. Pedro was knowledgeable and made the tour lots of fun for both adults and children involved. Make sure you take your swimsuits for the hot springs. Have your camera at the ready for the beautiful views. Weather can be a bit tricky and variable around the island.
We received full value on the tour.
Thank you Pedro!
Jim and Janice

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing landscapes of ancient volcanos , everything was above the expectation !
It was 2 days on the best company of Mr Wilson the tour guide, to summarize this unforgettable experience I must focus on his sharing of knowledge very captivating that does not appear in the books, his calm and professionalism was well transmitted to who was present.
My promise to return is not only about the beautiful scenery, but the history that both enchants and shapes this island

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We visited the Azores Feb 22-25 on our way to the Algarve and were very impressed with the scenery on the island.
Pedro from Azores-Tours was terrific. We decided to due a full day tour of Furnas area and we were very pleased with the quality of the tour and knowledge and friendliness of Pedro. He obviously loves his island and his local knowledge is exceptional. We did a second half day Sete Cidades and it was beautiful, the views were stunning, even in the rain.
Although it seemed expensive at first impression it is a wonderful way to see all the best locations and hear the local stories.
Could not have had the same experience driving ourselves.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I visited Sao Miguel to escape some Cdn winter blues. I didn't rent a car because I knew with all the marvelous Azorean scenery to look at, I'd miss a bend in the road! I asked my hotel to book a tour for me and they happily sent Pedro from Azores-Tours. He was prompt, courteous, insightful, knowledgeable, humorous and patient. He had some lovely stories to tell about the places we visited. I know his tour covered more points of interest for the same price as other tour operators. I truly felt I got value for my money. But I also got to see a true example of the warmth of the Azorean people. Pedro kept us all engaged, despite different languages and ages, making us feel like he was enjoying and experiencing it all with us too.