“Full day canyoning and biking tour - Amazing adventure! Generous and carrying people”

Fun Activities Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let yourself be carried by Nature and let the Nature to touch and guide you; enjoy the people and their customs. Adventure yourself actively: have fun, jump, dive, run ... Discover and explore the unspoilt nature. Our best service will be the flexibility and security, providing you with a full day with various activities. Adventure yourself with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I would do the canyoning + biking tour a hundred times again for sure.

We started the day with canyoning which was pure excitement. I discovered that I love to do rappel and my boyfriend just loves jumping into waterfalls. I was a bit scared and jumped in only one waterfall, but the staff was extremely understanding and helpful. They explain everything in the smallest detail, they make you feel safe and they encourage your to surpass your fears without being pushy.

Ohhhhh....and if you drop your (brand new) gopro in the water, they will dive for it. How amazing is that! Thank you!

After a very tasty and healthy lunch, they drove us to another place in Sao Miguel and we started biking. To bike up and down the gravel path on the hills/mountains of Sao Miguel it's enchanting. The views are breath taking and you get to challenge yourself a bit.

Going down the mountain is a rush!

Definitely recommending the Fun Activities Adventures!

Thank you!

"fitness levels"
"physical activity"
"own pace"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 2 reviews
"i can't say enough about how"
"cabrito"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

These guys really know the island, and inspire everyone to get out of their comfort zone. I enjoyed a day of canyoning, and two days of hiking with them. It was a time well spent that I will never forget.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fun Activities Adventure is a great choice not just for canyoning, but for more modest adventures, such as hiking, too. Our group of 10, all fit and active women over 55, booked 4 days of hiking with them for our 1-week stay on Sao Miguel. Paulo and Joao or Bruno picked us up in vans and took us to a new location each day, so we didn't have take the time to research and choose trails for ourselves--and each trail was spectacular. We stopped at midday each day for a picnic lunch provided by the company (and yes, veggie and vegan options are available). The hikes were challenging, but the guys went above and beyond to make sure that we not only had a great time, but stayed safe. They helped us up steep or slippery rocks when needed, and kept careful count of the group; one guide always seemed to be positioned as "sweep" to make sure that any stragglers (that would be me) were OK. I think some of us occasionally felt a bit hovered over, but I would much rather that than the alternative, especially in an environment that was new to me. Their driving was impeccable--I never felt a moment of worry, even on some rather hairy mountain roads. All of the guides were warm and friendly, and we so enjoyed talking with them about life on Sao Miguel. Highly recommended!
(I would advise wearing layers for hikes here; the temperature changes with elevation and between coast and valley sides of the mountains.)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Paulo and Claudio helped us with our first canyoning experience. My father and I enjoyed our day in the (very) cold water and had fun with the guides!
You get a wetsuit, helmet, socks and shoes to wear and a belt with tools for the canyoning.
I would absolutely recommend to book with them when interested in canyoning.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction