“Brasilian Cuisine as it best”

Grill Brasil Portimao
Ranked #326 of 579 Restaurants in Portimao
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I really like restaurant Grill Brasil, Portimao. The atmosphere is very welcoming and warm. Hosts really takes care of you and do anything to make you have a good brazilian meal. Make me, a swedish guy, forget that we loose 5-2 in the 1958 World Cup Final in Soccer/Football - hehe

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Cheap and cheerful - and so much food of different flavours! If you are backpacking, or on the cheap, this is a must. If you like Brazilian food. I don't think this would be a good place for vegetarians though :)

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

From the start 'till the end it was a joy to eat here. We received such a warm, humble and welcoming service from the lady and chef. The meats were hot, good marinated with the true Brazilian rodizio taste with a Portuguese twist. The buffet had enough choice to please different tastes and combined beautifully with the meats. When we paid and left we were greeted with a goodnight greeting as warm as an aunts kiss and hug, such lovely people and great food. You get your money's worth and in my opinion the price could be much higher for this type of rodizio. But at 12,90 for an all in meal, you are getting far more value in food and service. For all the above mentioned reasons I think it's the best kept secret in Portimao for meatlovers.

1  Thank Ryon D
Reviewed 8 March 2015

We went to this restaurant tonight for the rodizio, meat was beautiful but we were given tiny portions and had to share a steak between two of us. When the restaurant filled up with Portuguese and they had the rodizio, given a steak each and large portions. We had to ask for chips, which are part of the rodizio and informed they didn't have any but I could see all the Portuguese were getting them. I asked again and we were finally given ours. I am so disappointed, we are paying the same price and therefore should be treated equally.

1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

My and my partner went tonight,got such a warm welcome,the food was superb and plenty of choice.the value for money is so good that we left a pretty good tip the owners were so grateful.would recommend anyone to try eating here you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank jayne s