All reviews yogurt old town bread rolls free public parking basic room fresh towels every day cleaned every day reception area short stay hotel is situated small balcony minute walk nearest beach beaches hairdryer spar euro
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My stay was OK, it is a simple hotel, but at that price it was OK. My issue was during the checkout where they couldn't find my payment from AMOMA, which was confirmed back in February! So to avoid the discussion I decided to pay AGAIN, and I thought I would have it sorted, however now it's been 3 months, AMOMA is not doing anything and the hotel never replied to my emails and simply stopped answering my calls. I will have to go to court in UK to get my money back from AMOMA, but avoid it at any cost as this is ridiculous!!!

Room tip: just don't stay at this hotel!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The property is situated a 5 minutes walk from the Old Town, convenient mainly because it is a sufficient distance away from the noise and all the parties. Parking is across the traffic circle on an unpaved terrain, in house parking also available. Reception was friendly, rooms are standard layout, with aircon. Cleanliness mediocre, the bedding needs some urgent upgrading. Breakfast came without eggs, but bacon was served in quantiies, rest was a very limited selection of goods. Suppose at the price good enough for a one night stay. Would we return? Possibly, after checking out other options. The building has an interesting square layout, see picture.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

No swimming pool was a bit of a disappointment and I agree that this hotel needs an update. The beds are uncomfortable and the tv is hit and miss. However the staff are great and breakfast is nice. What makes it is the location.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The breakfast was very good and the rooms clean. The locations is very close to the beaches so we were very pleased with this.
It is also close to a lot of shops , bars and restaurants.
Nothing to complain about this one. We enjoyed our stay here!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our one week long vacation. Enjoyed staying there every single day and night. Very friendly front desk staffs who helped us whenever we needed. Simple breakfast service with breads, ham, cheese, coffee, tea, fruits was enough for us to start our day.

We stayed on 3rd floor and had a treat view of Maia Praia. Room had AC which was useful as Lagos was warm. They cleaned room everyday properly. Our room had wifi service but can not confirm for other rooms.

We could walk from hotel to almost everywhere in Logos. There is a bus stop just outside the hotel but we did not use bus service as it was nice to walk and enjoy city.

Fully recommend this hotel for families and couples.

Date of stay: June 2018