“Excellent Italian restaurant ”
Review of Paparazzi

Paparazzi
Ranked #13 of 374 Restaurants in Faro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is very beautiful, all in white and with beautiful black and white pictures. I had one of the best mushroom and asparagus risotto of my life. The service was impeccable. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I ate here twice while in Faro as part of a group of about 12 people, so 24 meals in total! My meals were delicious with a delightfully flavoured tomato sauce (which the waiter said took the chef three hours to prepare). Everyone in the group enjoyed their meals ranging from pizza to salad. The service was attentive, efficient and unfussy creating an excellent ambience.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Our family visited this restaurant and were delighted with the food, the ambience and the service. Fresh ingredients, skilfully combined made for a great pasta experience. Desserts were delicious, and the white sangria refreshing. A complimentary house made shot to end with rounded off a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here based on Tripadvisor reviews which it lives up to. The restaurant is clean and offers typical Itallian dishes at a fair price. There was a mix up with my order, which unfortunately meant my main was delayed, however this was an accident and the staff explained this straight away and had my meal out soon after with sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Came here on our last night in Faro and were not disappointed. Very good food and they were will to adjust their food to suit our particular requests. Good swrvice and trendy restaurant. Excellent home made tiramisu and ice cream. Very good value. Almost a 5 but I don't give 5's easily.