“Great dinner ”

l'Osteria
Ranked #3 of 400 Restaurants in Faro
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Wandered in for dinner- what a treat! Lots of local families in for dinner, the pasta was wonderful .... and the tiramisu- wow! But best of all were the people

1  Thank Debra B

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We arrived for a family meal, without a booking, and were welcomed at the door as if they knew we were coming We had a variety of dishes for the table to share and they were all delicious. It's a real taste of Italy within Portugal. I can't wait to go again!

1  Thank abbiecollings
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my family (English) and my partners family (Portuguese) and we were all completely blown away, fantastic wine, perfect food and the most attentive staff. This meal has absolutely made our trip and makes me and my partner, who are both in hospitality, incredibly grateful there is such a gem in Faro. To top it all of, very reasonably priced. We will most certainly be back many, many times! Great job, keep it up!!

1  Thank Madison C
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We arrived on a very wet & windy evening, the log fire was on (very appreciated); my husband had a pizza & I chose a pasta dish, it was all delicious & quite refined. We had a local wine which was really nice & reasonably priced, definitely a very good restaurant.

1  Thank brian341
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Staff were super-friendly, food was excellent, one of the best Italians I've been and one of the to,seriously good pizzas and I think the best Carpaccio that I've had.

The fact that we were in Faro for 4 nights and ate here 3 times tells it's story! (If it's not broke...

Given the above, we didn't feel that it was too expensive either and we would most definitely return.

2  Thank adamcheersbye