“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Review of La Forchetta

La Forchetta
Ranked #23 of 359 Restaurants in Faro
Price range: US$8 - US$62
Description: Ones you go in the restaurant the atmosphere is very comfortable and the people are very friendly, We specialise with home-made Pasta, pizza and desert. The restaurant doesn't want to limit you so we allow you to to choose your own pasta and your favourite sauce which off you can combine them togethe, given that makes a very delicious and personal dish just for you.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been three time in faro hell for business and tried other Italians restaurant but no one like La Forchetta, is the best, I had shrimps garlic for started and tagliatelle a la forchetta, it was amazing, for dessert tres leches the best..... we really enjoy, the service was great to.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I cant speak highly enough on the food and the service, excellent Italian food in Faro. My girlfriend and I enjoy our sea food pasta and risotto, we had Focaccia bread for started, it was fabulous!!! the tiramisu is brilliant. Fantastic Italian food and friendly staff. Excellent service in a very cosy atmosphere. Highly recommended you wont be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We found this Italian restaurant by coincidence, my wife ordered an osobuco that was absolutely delicious and I ordered an Forchetta with fettuccini that was one of the best foods I’ve had.
We had been in Rome 4 months ago and we felt like in Rome again with this beautiful Italian restaurant.
Excellent service and very friendly.
Definitely coming back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner with my family, the food was fantastic, a great service, and everyone greeted us with a big smile, we had tagliatelle puttanesca and fettuccine fileto it was really good and tiramisu for dessert. I would definitely recommend anyone going to Faro to visit this restaurant

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

If I could give it 10/5 I would it was absolutely perfect the nicest garlic bread and lasagna, the taste was was authentic not a thing was needed