“Great Restaurant ”

Ranked #42 of 156 Restaurants in Carvoeiro
Price range: US$14 - US$47
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great food and wine served in a beautiful relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great helpful staff and great food in a lovely restaurant. Good selection of wines to compliment the excellent food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good restaurant with a good range of dishes, nice atmosphere with reasonable prices. My wife asked for a burger and was told they only do them at lunch but after asking the chef he agreed to cook one for her. very good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place for lunch great service Nasia was so friendly and nice. Definitely will be back great food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a big lover of steak we decided to give this place a go. Very attractive from the outside BUT even nicer inside. Ribeye was the choice for the evening and WOW what a treat ! Flavour , flavour flavour ! Absolutely delicious ! Served with potato gratin and a pepper sauce delicious. The Mrs had an onion sauce which is going to me my sauce of choice on or next visit. Stunning wine list. Hand made salted Rolo for desert , very happy , great find , going back for more.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Me and my partner ate here whilst on holiday and shared chateaubriand. We were able to sit outside comfortably though we did book just in case we were unable to sit outside.

The staff were really helpful we did not have to wait long for service when it was needed. The staff are happy to recommend a wine.

The chateaubriand was tasty and I would recommend though I was looking at others meals as they to looked tasty.

I would definitely eat here again.